Daytona results from the pick 5

TennFan

Well, yours truly holds the top spot after Daytona. :dance2: I know it's early. Remember picking these guys each week is just a "crap shoot" because we never know where they'll end up. I base it all on past performances. We had 16 participants. :thumbsup:
One person - USAF Vol- only picked one driver. If you're going to compete we need all 5 with a winner picked. I included his score for Bobby Labonte.
No one picked the pole winner.
I know from the short season last year some of you did good. Give yourself time.

Here are the results:

1. TennFan - 721
2. utfantilidie - 696
3. #10-Ainge-#10 - 687
4. Tidwell - 686
5. Rockytop -678
6. BleedingOrange - 662
7. CheckerboardCharly -648
8. Dan4Vols -641
9. Tigertalons -625
10. JennVols - 603
11. MyBloodRunnethOrange - 584
12. la.lovesorange - 583
13. Volman130 -569
14. SurfSideBeachVol - 561
15. Duckman398686 - 523
16. USAF Vol - 58

I'll just take Bobby Labonte from now on. Don't know too much about NASCAR. That is my most recent "to follow" sport. So I am still learning.

(USAF_Vol @ Feb 23 said:
I'll just take Bobby Labonte from now on. Don't know too much about NASCAR. That is my most recent "to follow" sport. So I am still learning.

I got into it 3 years ago and won the season on another board. Give it a shot picking the top 5-it's a crap shoot! Get a NASCSAR magazine and look over it each week and join the rest of us in this fun game.

I think TennFan is pulling a Chad Knaus on us here gang! I mean he runs the contest and leads already??? Send him to the back of the field! :)

(Rocky Top @ Feb 25 said:
I think TennFan is pulling a Chad Knaus on us here gang! I mean he runs the contest and leads already??? Send him to the back of the field! :)

LOL! Just a great start. I used the right fuel-rocket. No just kidding, the same as Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson use.

VN Store

Back