This is now the permanent board

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Today was the last straw. After the regular volnation board was back online last night I figured everything was back to normal. However, it is down again today. That was the last straw. This is now the permanent board for VolNation. I will be registering all of the old names from the old board. You will get an email from the board letting you know what your new password is. Once you are logged in you can change your password back to whatever you want it to be. If you are reading this post, you can go ahead and re-register yourself if you want to. I wll also be transferring all of the post counts for each member as well as the avatars. That should all be finished in the next day or two. If you have any questions or problems you can post them here since you do not have to be logged in to post, or you can email me at vol_freak@yahoo.com.

Some of the advantages of this new board are as follows:

1. No advertising banners and as always no popups.
2. Users can now choose their own skins from My Controls>>Skin Settings. So all of you who liked the orange and white board can now have it back that way.
3. You can track topics you have posted in. The little envelope on the left side of the topic will have a black dot in the center if you have posted in that topic.
4. Most iimportantly there will be little or no board errors or downtime. I am sure many of you have been getting the "the board is temporarily unavailable" message. That will not be the case.
5. The board should be a little faster than it was before
6. We now have much more server space to store pictures, avatars or whatever you want to post.
7. More new features can be added later. One example would be members can earn money from posts to buy things such as Avatars, member titles, etc. More on that later.
8. The search feature can now be used to find keywords in previous posts.

Any of the posts that were made on the other board will be archived in a link to that forum. Which means we will have a reference to those posts, but they will not actually be on this board.

VN Store

Back