Official: I am tailgating (unfortunately) at my house thread.

WeNeedaQB

Let'er Rip Tater Chip!
What are the game time plans for those of you who can't make it to the game?

I will attempt to recreate a tailgate party in my backyard with cornhole, tailgate food, plenty of beer, etc. My young boys think its great considering its an excuse to go "crazy" during big plays. I will go into seclusion from my KY buddies as I don't watch TN games with none TN fans. Too much emotion. Reading these posts and watching the videos makes me miss my time in Knoxville.

I will be watching the game from the house for the first half and then watching my alma mater UCF play NC State live at the game after the half.... Unless the UT game is close then its all VOL baby!

for those of you tailgating at home, we did this last week and it was a huge sucess

We grilled out hotdogs (I Like Nathans) and then toasted buns on the grill for a minute. After hotdogs were cooked and buns toasted, I put them together and wrapped them in tinfoil. When I had a stack of about 25 dogs wrapped, i put them on a tray and into the oven on as low as it would go... 170 degrees. This kept the dogs warm. When everyone was ready to eat, we had condiments out (ketchup, mustard, relish, Coleslaw, etc) So everyone unwrapped their dogs, the buns were warm and moist (not soggy) and were exactly like a stadium dog. Delish!

I'll be at home too.:cray:

My 6 y/o son did say "Dad, they can't hear you!" while I was yelling at the players on TV. :p

VN Store

Back