Game watching suggestions in Nashville area?

JayVols

Folks, I am in Nashville for the weekend. I don't know much about the place and I am looking for a sports bar in the downtown/Broadway area to watch the game. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. GO VOLS!!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The crows nest in green hills, or Bailey's downtown are two good options. I am ordering the game at my house in smyrna, Bring some beer and your more than welcome to join us. :)

Voted Nashville's Best Sports Bar, Sam's All American Sports Grill, Nashville, Hendersonville TN

Can't go wrong brother. If you ever have any questions about Nashville, let me know.
Thanks man. Unfortunately I am kinda isolated to Broadway/ Commerce St/ 2nd Ave area. Needs to be walking distance. My 7 year old daughter is dancing in the clogging national championships. Thanks for the info& the offer of help. Much appreciated! GO VOLS!!!!!

The crows nest in green hills, or Bailey's downtown are two good options. I am ordering the game at my house in smyrna, Bring some beer and your more than welcome to join us. :)
Thanks is Baileys near Tootsies? If so that's PERFECT! Thanks for the help.

I'm not sure but I believe the Vols are playing on television tomorrow. I thought I saw a listing earlier when I was flipping through the guide.

Yes it is, its just a few doors down.
AWESOME! I am staying at the Renaissance. I appreciate all the help from all my Vol brethren. It is so true when I say, IT'S GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL! It's cool that so many have come to the aid of a Vol 'pilgram'. MANY THANKS GUYS!!

AWESOME! I am staying at the Renaissance. I appreciate all the help from all my Vol brethren. It is so true when I say, IT'S GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL! It's cool that so many have come to the aid of a Vol 'pilgram'. MANY THANKS GUYS!!

Anytime. Tell your daughter we all said good luck!

No problem man, Enjoy Nashville and Go Vols.

I'm stuck in freaking Richmond, VA working this weekend. Anybody got a link to where I can watch/listen online?

VN Store

Back