The best place to tailgate?

finso

A few friends and I are coming in for the Oregon/Tenn game and I had a few questions for the tailgating diehards.
I need your opinion on your favorite spot to tailgate or ideas on public lots.
Where can you go to set up a canopy and grill?
Where are the rowdiest areas?
Most important, where do the hottest women hang out?
What is your opinion of Frat row, Calhouns and the Strip as far as this goes?

For a 7 pm game what time would you have to get there for a spot and can you set up a pop-up and grill out there. Thanks.

I have noticed over the years, because of the different times we have played Tennessee (8:00, 12, 3:30), it hasn't really mattered. All the diehards get there early in the morning regardless, from what I've seen.

I've tailgated in the front lot of the church at the corner of Cumberland and Henley several times over the years. If you're there early, getting a spot in the grass is premium. It's tent and grill friendly, bathroom accessible, and generally a good time.

Your biggest challenge in tailgating with a tent and grill will be finding a flat spot.

I've tailgated in the front lot of the church at the corner of Cumberland and Henley several times over the years. If you're there early, getting a spot in the grass is premium. It's tent and grill friendly, bathroom accessible, and generally a good time.

Your biggest challenge in tailgating with a tent and grill will be finding a flat spot.

Great spot.

VN Store

Back