Vols in the northwest.

SamQB7

Bestest Poster Ever
I live in Coos Bay and was planning on having a BBQ/tailgating thing going on at the house. If anybody lives in the area or in Oregon that's wants to come over to eat, play some cornhole, and watch the game let me know. I have some friends from work coming over too. If you are interested send me an PM. This is for the Oregon game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Is it Duck season out there?

Yea. When you go to the store for a gallon of milk and you see 8 people wearing uniforms with little wings on the shoulders, you know is time to go grab the 12 gauge.

dang Ill be on my honeymoon that whole week on the Oregon coast but will be flying back home to Dallas the day before the game. If you see a guy with a UT hat running around between Seaside and Florence, Go VOLS!

dang Ill be on my honeymoon that whole week on the Oregon coast but will be flying back home to Dallas the day before the game. If you see a guy with a UT hat running around between Seaside and Florence, Go VOLS!

Go VOLS indeed.

Last edited:

We (Coast Guard) fly over the beaches in that area everyday. Everytime you go to the beach, you should draw a huge "T" in the sand. If I see it, I will make sure we fly a couple circles around you at low altitude.

We (Coast Guard) fly over the beaches in that area everyday. Everytime you go to the beach, you should draw a huge "T" in the sand. If I see it, I will make sure we fly a couple circles around you at low altitude.

Dude that would be badass!

I live in Coos Bay and was planning on having a BBQ/tailgating thing going on at the house. If anybody lives in the area or in Oregon that's wants to come over to eat, play some cornhole, and watch the game let me know. I have some friends from work coming over too. If you are interested send me an PM. This is for the Oregon game.

I'm still getting used to the idea of people inviting others to play cornhole!!! I guess I'm from a bygone era where that term meant something totally different!! :moon2:
:post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912:

I grew up in that area, I have to admit I laughed hard while imagining the natives reaction to a "friendly game of cornhole". :eek:

seriously though, we appreciate your service SamQB7

I grew up in that area, I have to admit I laughed hard while imagining the natives reaction to a "friendly game of cornhole". :eek:

seriously though, we appreciate your service SamQB7

Yea you should have seen the guys face at the lumber mill when he asked me what I was making with the material I was buying. :yikes:

What the hell is cornhole?

Imagine a game of Horseshoes with bean bags and slanted wood boards instead of horseshoes and poles. It hurts a heck of a lot less when someone misses.

Imagine a game of Horseshoes with bean bags and slanted wood boards instead of horseshoes and poles. It hurts a heck of a lot less when someone misses.

Lol.

Driven down I24 over the bridge at Nickajack lately? Oregon aint got nothin on that.

Have you been here before? I have been to Tenn (seen 48 states) and it is a lovely state but I wouldn't short change Oregon which happens to be one of the best places in this country......imo. Anyone who has done a little sightseeing knows that. The cool thing about Oregon is we have many types of environments. All beautiful in their different ways. The ocean, sand dunes, coastal mountain range, valleys, tons of rivers and lakes, temperate rain forests, Cascade mountain range which is home to some of the best outdoor sports around/year round (same can be said for the whole state pretty much). The fishing/hunting is great. The high desert along with plateaus and other mountains. Too much to do here. Just saying......

Have you been here before? I have been to Tenn (seen 48 states) and it is a lovely state but I wouldn't short change Oregon which happens to be one of the best places in this country......imo. Anyone who has done a little sightseeing knows that. The cool thing about Oregon is we have many types of environments. All beautiful in their different ways. The ocean, sand dunes, coastal mountain range, valleys, tons of rivers and lakes, temperate rain forests, Cascade mountain range which is home to some of the best outdoor sports around/year round (same can be said for the whole state pretty much). The fishing/hunting is great. The high desert along with plateaus and other mountains. Too much to do here. Just saying......

And don't forget Sasquach.

Sam, what's your address? since I'm local I'll take you up on it. BTW, my neighbors are coasties.......Ashley, Jenna, and used to be Bianca. Plus I think Jenna dates Filipe....you know any of those guys?

I don't post much here, but read everyday. Had to share though that this thread has me in tears. Conrhole? I figured it wasn't a queer thing as I have never met or known of a queer vol. I really thought it might be some reference to kicking Kiffin's a**. Either way, LMAO all the way to tears in my eyes. Hope you guys have a great weekend up there. Go Vols!

P.S. Oregon is a great state, but much like Tennessee it has a cornhole of a city that leaves a nasty brown eye. We call ours Memphis.

VN Store

Back