UT suprise party

SamQB7

Bestest Poster Ever
Went home on leave recently and while I was there my wife and friends got together and threw me a surprise "UT" theme birthday party. I thought it was pretty cool and figured some on here would appreciate my wife and friends handy work. It was definitely a surprise, just look at the first picture. That is the pic when I first walked in to find all my friends, wife and baby girl, and sister waiting for me to say "SURPRISE". My wife and her best friend did a hell of a job on the cake. Don't worry, my daughter only had 2 shots before bed! No seriously she was only there for about 15 minutes after I arrived and for photo ops only. Like I said, just thought some would appreciate this kind of thing.

Attachments

• suprise.jpg
    suprise.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 12
  • suprise crew.jpg
    suprise crew.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 14
  • the cake.jpg
    the cake.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 9
  • the crew.jpg
    the crew.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 11
  • me and jawah.jpg
    me and jawah.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!

Did they make that cake on their own?!

Very cool party! :)

Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!

Did they make that cake on their own?!

Very cool party! :)

Thanks! She is already a VOL through and through! Yea, it took them 8 hours or so the day before the party to do the cake. She made everything, even the little footballs.

Did you have to buy some of that $2.00 hangover helper after the party? :)

Went home on leave recently and while I was there my wife and friends got together and threw me a surprise "UT" theme birthday party. I thought it was pretty cool and figured some on here would appreciate my wife and friends handy work. It was definitely a surprise, just look at the first picture. That is the pic when I first walked in to find all my friends, wife and baby girl, and sister waiting for me to say "SURPRISE". My wife and her best friend did a hell of a job on the cake. Don't worry, my daughter only had 2 shots before bed! No seriously she was only there for about 15 minutes after I arrived and for photo ops only. Like I said, just thought some would appreciate this kind of thing.

thats pretty cool
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Thanks! She is already a VOL through and through! Yea, it took them 8 hours or so the day before the party to do the cake. She made everything, even the little footballs.

Too cute!

That cake is great! They should do it professionally! :thumbsup:

Did you have to buy some of that $2.00 hangover helper after the party? :)

As a matter of fact, yes I did. But I didn't have to pay, LOL. I am close friends with the Bar owners son. The owner came up to me right before we left and said, "Here ya go son, Happy Birthday! Looks like you are going to need it." I don't remember that. Only way I know that it happened was one of my friends followed me around ALL night recording my drunken stupor. We all had some good laughs the next day watching the footage. :)

VN Store

Back