Watch the season opener in Murfreesboro

SaluteToTheHill

Wide Receiver U
I will not be able to make it to Knoxville for UTM and since it is PPV I wanted to see how many VolNation members in the Murfreesboro area would like to get together and watch at a local watering hole. Post if interested and throw out suggestions on where to watch. It should be on at Coaches, Buffalo Wild Wings, Coconut Bay, or Bunganut Pig. Only 2 weeks! GO VOLS!!

I'm on the Board of Directors for the Rutherford County UT alumni association, and we are hosting a viewing party at Bobby McGee's Pub. They will be having drink and food specials for us. You don't have to be an alumni to join us. The more the merrier. GBO!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I am actually transferring to mtsu from UT in the fall. Would love to watch the game with fellow members of the vol nation.

BWW tvs are terrible. I really like watching games at Nobodys in the boro.

I live about 2 miles from Nobodys and haven't been there yet. They got alot of TV's.

I'm not in Tennessee at all so I'm at nobody's sort of too. And my area has practically no Vols fans. Well, that's not true, I do see a few scattered souls once in a blue moon wearing UT apparel. In any case if it doesn't rain, I'm hooking my Hatichi DLP projector to my TV, running the cable to the patio. Then projecting the display onto a 10X12 foot white felt fabric held taut by studio clamps and frame. Normally used for green screen video shots. Fill an ice chest with bottled Pabst and Blue Moon, have a bowl of lime flavored chicken wings, celery and carrot sticks, cucumber slices, and salt-free blue corn chips, and cubes of goat cheese (this makes the wife happy). Then enjoy the game while imaging I'm in a VIP box at Neyland while coping feels on the wife. Oh, yeah, I'll have my pistol on my lap to shoo away neighbors and cars trying to park on my lawn to watch the game UNLESS they pay me $20, provide their own chairs. Those needing to use the bathroom it's $5 a dump and $3 a leak.

Why are you looking at me like that? American is a capitalist nation, you know. He's kidding, right? No, I certainly am not. In this economy it takes imagination to make decent bucks.

I'm not in Tennessee at all so I'm at nobody's sort of too. And my area has practically no Vols fans. Well, that's not true, I do see a few scattered souls once in a blue moon wearing UT apparel. In any case if it doesn't rain, I'm hooking my Hatichi DLP projector to my TV, running the cable to the patio. Then projecting the display onto a 10X12 foot white felt fabric held taut by studio clamps and frame. Normally used for green screen video shots. Fill an ice chest with bottled Pabst and Blue Moon, have a bowl of lime flavored chicken wings, celery and carrot sticks, cucumber slices, and salt-free blue corn chips, and cubes of goat cheese (this makes the wife happy). Then enjoy the game while imaging I'm in a VIP box at Neyland while coping feels on the wife. Oh, yeah, I'll have my pistol on my lap to shoo away neighbors and cars trying to park on my lawn to watch the game UNLESS they pay me $20, provide their own chairs. Those needing to use the bathroom it's $5 a dump and $3 a leak.

Why are you looking at me like that? American is a capitalist nation, you know. He's kidding, right? No, I certainly am not. In this economy it takes imagination to make decent bucks.

Actually Nobody's is the name of s sports bar in the Boro right off I-24.

LOL.
And to the Woodsman, @ least you don't have to worry ab any VN members trying to show up. After that post.

Jonathons in Cool Springs. It is usually PACKED with Vol fans every game day Saturday. I will be there.

Nobodys is where corkys was at. Right across from Sams. They have brand new vizios all over the place. And two big projection screens in the center of the restaurant. That's where I will be!

Forget the exhibition game on the 4Th. Go watch the best team in Tennessee play on the 2nd when the Blue Raiders thrash Minnisota from the mighty BigTen in the Boro!

Ill be at either BWWs or Bobby Mckees for the game..ill also be tailgating all day for the MTSU game!!

VN Store

Back