VOLS in Maryland?

BigOrangeCrush32

Why, You're no Daisy at all...
I moved to Maryland in late June and thought I would be in York Pa by now but looks like plans change and I will be here in Towson MD til at least December. Are there any Vol fans in the area to get together to watch games? Also, only 2 months here and already tired of the Fear the Turtle logos, seriously how scary are turtles :) and being a Dallas Cowboy fan and Atlanta Braves fan, this area SUCKS!

Last edited:
Ive been in DC for 2 years now (sucks!). Prepare to watch a lot of MD, Va Tech and Navy! seems to be all that plays. And if you're a Cowboys fan, you're going to love Sundays with the Skins!

I'm in Bel Air. Not a UT alum (Towson actually), but have grown to be a Vols fan over the years. Not really aware of any groups that get together, but I may be game.

ive been stuck here for years - i live in just north of Towson. plenty of places to go, happy to show you around etc but there will be a ton of acc and peach bowl bs to put up with.

I'm a TN alum from MD, moved back up to DC for work after graduating. It's true that the football sucks up here compared to down there, but be careful when you talk smack to Terps fans (remember, they did beat us pretty badly in the Peach Bowl a few New Years Eve's ago).

DC has a bar called Blackfinn that is a designated TN Volunteers bar where many TN alum meet up for football games: BlackFinn American Saloon. I was skeptical to give it a shot, but after my first experience there I was sold. The place is basically dressed in orange for TN games, they turn off most music to put the TN commentators on loud audio, and at least 50 TN fans have been there each time I've gone. They even blast Rocky Top after touchdowns.

VN Store

Back