Where to park?

Winchestervolfan

So I have decided to stay out by the airport for the Martin game. Decided to eat at Calhoun's on the river for lunch(can't miss the VOLWALK). Where would be a good spot to park for the game with easy exit back to Alcoa?

Somewhere on the Ag Campus would be great for getting you onto Alcoa after the game. About a 20-25 minute walk to the stadium though. I do think they have a shuttle from there though.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Does anyone know what section the band will be in this year?
Did it change with the team changing sidelines?

I knew it was always G in the past- just was not sure if it was going to change.
I have season tickets in G above the band usually.

I always park in the Children's Hospital employee parking lot on White Street, it's behind and across the street from Gruthie's. Only cost $10 and all the money collected benefits the hospital. It will be a long hike to the river tho.

I just wish I could get a parking pass for lot 7A. You can look on craigslist but everyones selling them for $1500 and up. Its just a parking pass come on. I just hate to see these people selling two or three parking pass and four or five sets of tickets way over price and they probably got the tickest free of reduced price from there work and they dont even wanna go to the games.

Could someone tell me what time the VolWalk starts? I went to my first game last year but I wasn't really sure about all this really cool stuff that happens before :). I'll be going to the UT Martin game so I was wondering what time all this might start?? Thanks!!

So I have decided to stay out by the airport for the Martin game. Decided to eat at Calhoun's on the river for lunch(can't miss the VOLWALK). Where would be a good spot to park for the game with easy exit back to Alcoa?

UT student here. I would park near the end of the strip/ towards the city park. Its going to be a heck of a walk to Calhouns, but you will be happy after the game.

I will be going to the Tn/Al game in october and am extremely excited because I've never been to a game at Neyland. I am a vol fan stuck in BAM hell (otherwise known as Birmingham)... I would like to know the best safest hotel to stay at that is close to the stadium or has taxi service to and from... Or possibly close enough to walk... I'm wanting to take it all in and have the best experience possible!!! Help!! :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We always park at the Ronald McDonald House on 17th and Clinch. Parking proceeds go to the Ron McDon house. Not fun to get out, but convienent to the strip.

What kind of food do they have at calhouns? What is the vol walk? I want my wife and to have a great time...Not sure what to do before the game?

Vol walk is when the fans line the street while the team walks from Gibbs (hope they changed it back) into the stadium. Fans line the street and cheer them on

Calhouns is a bbq/ribs place on the river. Fun before and after the games but will be packed

http://www.calhouns.com/

were suspose to be coming on nov 26th that friday, so it might be better to eat there that night....Checked out the web site, i Love rips, bbq, my wife doesn't though....lol...don't think she will want to eat there.

VN Store

Back