It’s Loyola of Chicago

Agreed - if both teams play their best game then the vols win solidly. We have to play poor defense and our shooting has to be off for them to pull the upset. There's a reason we're the 3 seed and they're not.

Reactions: 4 people
If they get hot from deep they can give us a game but like the match-up. Excited about this team!

The only things that concern me about this team are the lazy passes (which they've seemed to clear up for the most part) and the olee defense where they let a player go uncontested to the basket.

Reactions: 2 people
538 giving us a 73% chance to win.

Any one know if an early line is out yet?

90 year old lady in a wheelchair prays for them before each game. :thud:
Maybe she will oversleep or the Big Guy will ignore her victory request because he loves the Vols. :rock:

Reactions: 2 people
Loyola Chicago is a solid basketball team. Very efficient on both ends. Tennessee SHOULD win, but by no means will it be easy. Vols 64 Loyola 58

Reactions: 3 people
Watch the whole game thought they were Vol mini mes. I don't see how the paint score is going to even up...Am I wrong or do you think our bigs will eat them up....

Loyola has won 18 of their last 19 games. We need better guard play from everyone except Turner or this game could be close.

Reactions: 1 person
Loyola has won 18 of their last 19 games. We need better guard play from everyone except Turner or this game could be close.

take a look at there schedule. They have won but they have played anybody. Miami is the only win against a 1-50 team.

Williams, Alexander, Scholfeld, Walker, and others will school the big boys down low

VN Store

Back