Shots Fired....

from the total lack of rhythm and disconnect with meter and rhyme it is obvious what demographic the author of said shot is from.. that along with the fact he wasn't able to even scan it in with the correct orientation.. along with the fact he scanned it in instead of just uploading the text file.

tldr.. no one pays attention to drunk bubba at the end of the bar.

Reactions: 12 people
if this shot was fired by someone from any other team in the SEC that's won like maybe more than one game in the past 30 years it would have some lead behind it. At this point its like a Chihuahua barking at a Great Dane. Cute

Reactions: 8 people
from the total lack of rhythm and disconnect with meter and rhyme it is obvious what demographic the author of said shot is from.. that along with the fact he wasn't able to even scan it in with the correct orientation.. along with the fact he scanned it in instead of just uploading the text file.

tldr.. no one pays attention to drunk bubba at the end of the bar.

I uploaded it the only way it would allow me to...co worker gave this to me today as he continued to smack talk. Just sharing with what I deal with on a daily basis. The condescending put downs really wasn't necessary from a fellow vol

Reactions: 7 people
I uploaded it the only way it would allow me to...co worker gave this to me today as he continued to smack talk. Just sharing with what I deal with on a daily basis. The condescending put downs really wasn't necessary from a fellow vol
I didn't mean the OP (you) I meant the person that originally uploaded it. If people are actually printing this out on hardcopy and passing it around in 2017 forcing you to take a picture to upload it..wow

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
'...quiet a fright'? Sounds about like a Kentucky grad. I guess they don't teach much grammar there. What a pitiful attempt at writing...not to mention, the hilarity of a Kentucky football fan ragging on UT.

Reactions: 7 people
I didn't mean the OP (you) I meant the person that originally uploaded it. If people are actually printing this out on hardcopy and passing it around in 2017 forcing you to take a picture to upload it..wow

Unfortunately I was indeed given a hard copy as it was posted and taped on my computer screen this morning....sadly

He must think it is basketball season and football just passed them right over..OH that's right it usually does..

Reactions: 1 person
Kentucky has a football team? Btw its obvious that wasnt a Kentucky fan. It uses more than half the alphabet.

From a Kentucky Alumni of all people!!!

So, let's see; they've beaten U of T once in what, 30 years? They have started to paint their end zone in blue and white, or is it gray? And cramped bleachers means U of T can fill a stadium that seats over 100,000 while U of K might have 30,000. Pretty feeble if you ask me!

The only reason he can make this up is bc he hears it so much every fall! And he will hear it alot this fall to!
GBO

Didn't rhyme, no rhythm, lack of originality, and clearly he is looking for attention.

This type of trash talk of changing words from one thing to become insulting is cliche and for a lack of a better term lame.

Why did he scan something he could of just typed on the computer and saved?

Was he handing these out to people?

Singing them in public in a public form of some sort?

And after he scanned it why didn't he rotate the picture?

If I was a Kentucky fan I would belittle this guys attempts and send him packing. Regardless of our record vs their record in any sport, this guy is only embarrassing himself and his University with this kind of attempt at trash talking.

I honestly feel sorry for the guy.

The only shots fired here ended up being self inflicted injuries. Shame.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back