BOOM! 4 star RB Commits

Really good offer list.

Even with his college choice behind him, Dixon said he might not be ready to completely close the door on other schools. He said South Carolina, Clemson, Virginia Tech, Alabama and Florida are among the teams still recruiting him, and he hasn’t ruled out visiting at least one or two of them in the coming months. “I feel like I’m still going to take other visits,” he said.

Doesn't sound like it's a 100% done deal for him yet though

Reactions: 7 people
HMmm that don't even sound good. Why da hale even say that do that?
you commit ..commit

“I feel like I’m still going to take other visits,” he said.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
BOOM BABY!!! Was this committ even expected?? Heck of a grab by coach G. Coach G is majorly under appreciated by most. He should be a dadgum OC!

Really good offer list.

Even with his college choice behind him, Dixon said he might not be ready to completely close the door on other schools. He said South Carolina, Clemson, Virginia Tech, Alabama and Florida are among the teams still recruiting him, and he hasn’t ruled out visiting at least one or two of them in the coming months. “I feel like I’m still going to take other visits,” he said.

It won't be till signing day. I can't blame him for taking more visits. He is liable to got to bama get a big stack of cash and still end up on The Hill. I would go visit Miss St as well.

What impressed me most from the highlight video was that it was certainly not a BLOCKING highlight video. Lyn-J made a lot of 1-on-3 plays!

you commit ..commit

Because he's young, from a small town, has limited experiences with all this, but still has the wisdom to know he has no idea what he doesn't yet know.

WE know he won't find better, but he doesn't know that. I just hope he doesn't have any uncles with oustanding debts...

Yeah, God forbid I actually read the article in OP's post.

Yeah, because otherwise you would have jumped in to welcome him right?
STFU.
You never comment on positive news unless you believe you have found a nugget of sh** to spread. And the news doesn't have to be about Jones, just Tennessee period. You troll for negativity regardless of which team you pull for.

Edit: because you have garnered a reputation for being the last to conceive the obvious, let me clarify beyond necessary.

It's not that a possible negative isn't in the story, it definitely is. It's that is your focus and if it wasn't there, you would never have commented. Tons of threads as absolute proof. Because you troll. No debate about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45 people
you commit ..commit

He probably wants to experience going to major schools and being treated like royalty if I had to guess. All for free.

I don't see the point in committing if you're still gonna consider other schools

*at least saying it while announcing a commitment.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't see the point in committing if you're still gonna consider other schools

I agree but it's actually very common.
Some of our best "gets" were committed to other schools. I was raised not to give my word until 100% certain but it's not as common these days. Schools also drop kids after accepting them.

Reactions: 2 people
Sounds like he is wishy washy.
Either commit, or don`t.

Much rather have him verbal to us and believe that our staff can hold onto him than have him verbal somewhere else and hope we can flip him. Bird in the hand and whatnot imo.

Reactions: 6 people
Really good offer list.

This is why following recruiting is hazardous to your health.

I look at it as him saying "If everything stays the same, I am on board, but if there is a coaching change, I at least know what else is out there. I don't blame guys for doing this at all.

VN Store

Back