Butch Press Conference today

swchandler1988

Bazooka4Heisman
Said Alexis Johnson, Shy and Juan Jennings will all be available to play on Thursday. I'm going off of Paul Fortenberry's twitter but I'll say no more since we'll probably get an update from the pros (Fingers and HardKnox)

Reactions: 6 people
Shy is a freak. How in the world has he come back so fast?

We get him and Alexis Johnson!

THURSDAY COME ON ALREADY!!

Reactions: 3 people
Awesome news though. I do hope they use them sparingly and towards the end of the game when the score is already a blowout. They need reps, but I would also like to make sure they are as healthy as can be for the rest of the season. But this coaching staff and medical team has done a fantastic job so far, so I know they have a solid plan to handle this.

I have not been able to make it to Knoxville since Kiffin was coach. Is it that annoying or would it be cool to cut it back to maybe 3 or 4 times a game?

Mookie man, stop posting on Vol Nation and tell Farrell to tighten up the bullpen. If we don't make it to October with this electric offense I'm going to implode.

Reactions: 4 people
I have not been able to make it to Knoxville since Kiffin was coach. Is it that annoying or would it be cool to cut it back to maybe 3 or 4 times a game?

It was crazy fun at first. Then it got kind of lame. Like most things. :)

Reactions: 4 people

It was alright at first. I think it soured when they were playing it against Arkansas when they were like kneeling the ball for victory. If they had only done it about 5 times a game I don't think people would have had such an issue. Every single third down gets tiring I'll admit. Interested to see what songs they use now.

Reactions: 1 person
Hyams said on the radio this morning that they were really focusing on players being able to play multiple positions so that you could always have your best players on the field. For example, your #2 LT might only be your tenth best OL, whereas Robertson is certainly better than that even though he plays guard.

Reactions: 1 person

I despised that stupid song before the Vols decided to make it their 3rd down song last season. Good riddance.

Reactions: 2 people
Love how Butch uses words to give vague answers. "These guys will be available to play" so uhh coach are they playing or are they not playing?

VN Store

Back