Florida Game

SeahawkVOL94

Could it be one of the loudest ever in Neyland? The shakers are going to be sick. There is a good shot both of us will be ranked inside the top 20. I haven't missed a game against Florida since 06, I've never seen us beat them in person. It would a great way too off my senior year.

Reactions: 6 people
04 gona be hard to beat or 06 Cal, 06 cal rocked because of the season before Oh what should have been, no let's toss the ball up in our own end zone hit the goal post, oh wait we won ralley in death valley, but two qb system sucked and clausen had no arm

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
98 Arkansas Stumble and Fumble might just be the maximum volume level allowed by the laws of nature. But we might match it!

Reactions: 9 people
04 gona be hard to beat or 06 Cal, 06 cal rocked because of the season before Oh what should have been, no let's toss the ball up in our own end zone hit the goal post, oh wait we won ralley in death valley, but two qb system sucked and clausen had no arm

I was at 06 Cal, 09 UGA/SCAR, 13 UGA/SCAR, 15 OU, and every UF home game 06-present at Neyland. I went to the swamp this past year and I've never heard a crowd roar like that in my life. I think we can reach that level this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I was at 06 Cal, 09 UGA/SCAR, 13 UGA/SCAR, 15 OK, and every UF home game 06-present at Neyland. I went to the swamp this past year and I've never heard a crowd roar like that in my life. I think we can reach that level this year.

The crowd was so out of control they ripped up the grass and ripped down the goalpost and broke a $200,000 TV camera after the game.

You just missed out on roars that put those to shame by 1 home FL game! Between 97-04 Neyland Stadium could be heard from Tuscaloosa. (It also helps that a side-effect of inbreeding is being born with unusually large ears.)

Last edited:
The crowd was so out of control they ripped up the grass and ripped down the goalpost and broke a $200,000 TV camera after the game.

You just missed out on roars that put those to shame by 1 home FL game! Between 97-04 Neyland Stadium could be heard from Tuscaloosa. (It also helps that a side-effect of inbreeding is being born with unusually large ears.)
Must be 98 I was living in piss ass arizona

Reactions: 1 person
The loudest I ever heard it was the '01 Georgia game when Travis Stephens ripped off the long screen pass for a TD. The stadium was shaking if only it ended there 😱😰

Reactions: 2 people
My wife and I were discussing which game we were going to try and go to today, she suggested Florida, which is awesome. I told her it will be a game like she's never been to before. She was surprised and asked why because we were students at the '04 Florida (109K), '06 Cal, Florida and LSU games for perspective. I told her that this is pretty much the biggest "blood lust" game I can remember since '96 (which we lost) , nonetheless it's going to be ****ing nuts. Hopefully we can make it because I'm anticipating the greatest crowd, fan support of my generation or maybe past my generation. It will be the reckenoning.

I always heard the 98 Florida win in OT was loudest when the UF kicker missed the FG, and the Stoerner fumble was a close 2nd.

Reactions: 4 people
I haven't been to many games due to my relatively young age, but the 2013 Georgia game was by far the loudest I've been too.

I was right under the upper deck, and the whole game was loud, but when we blocked that punt...so freakin loud.

I can only imagine the 98 Florida and Arkansas games.

Well this is a relief...When I saw a thread titled "Florida Game" my 1st thought was it was moved to a Thursday night game.:)

By the time Stoerner fumbled, a good 30% (at least) of the fans had given up and left. So if you measured it with a decibel meter, I doubt it would have registered as highly as some others. It was loud though, no doubt.

98 Florida overtime was loud, 2004 wilhoit kick, and 2006 when we pick sixed Leak but it called back horrible call nobody saw the flag and the stadium was shaking. All 3 of those were insane. Georgia blocked punt 2013 was crazy because that's when I think the culture changed under Jones. Even older people were even jumping up and down standing on top of their seats, it was when Neyland Stadium made its comeback. Ever since, fans have realized what a home field advantage we have and games have been rocking since. 2015 Georgia the entire 2nd half was deafening.

I was at 06 Cal, 09 UGA/SCAR, 13 UGA/SCAR, 15 OU, and every UF home game 06-present at Neyland. I went to the swamp this past year and I've never heard a crowd roar like that in my life. I think we can reach that level this year.

If you thought the swamp was loud last season, you should have been there in the 90s

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back