Former players react to last night...

The players are the only reason I'm still pulling for this Volunteer team to perform miracles, since it seems we are in need of some in a big way.

GO VOLS!

Yeah sure sounds like 99.9% of former players are pro-Butch.

Of course Ainge and Inky are they're in the University's pocket.

Ainge for his appearance on the Coach 24 show to explain to everyone what a prevent defense is.

Inky for his motivational speeches.

Of course Ainge and Inky are they're in the University's pocket.

Ainge for his appearance on the Coach 24 show to explain to everyone what a prevent defense is.

Inky for his motivational speeches.

Inky is just a good man. If you haven't read his autobiography, he speaks positively about everyone in it, especially Mark Richt and the Bulldogs for their well wishes to him when he was in the hospital.

Reactions: 10 people
Inky is just a good man. If you haven't read his autobiography, he speaks positively about everyone in it, especially Mark Richt and the Bulldogs for their well wishes to him when he was in the hospital.
Im not questioning that Inky is a good man for one minute.

Let me add a couple from Jayson Swain

@SwainEvent: Hiring a OC bc we didnt wanna change offense is a load of crap. Other schools around nation and in the SEC east proving it can be done.

@SwainEvent: Jim McElwain...unbelievable. With freshman...

Reactions: 6 people
Where's Peyton? If I recall, he weighed in pretty heavy in favor of Butch early on. Has anyone seen any comments from him.

He's too busy trying to win that second ring. He's not worried about talking fans down off a ledge

I hope Peyton gets that 2nd ring and he has a chance this season if Denver's offensive line can buy him some time and his receivers can catch the ball for him. Wait... that sounds familiar.

Peyton always finds time to support the program. Just curious if he's weighed in the past couple of weeks. He supported Butch early. Butch and the team needs his support now.

Reactions: 2 people
Regardless how the season finishes, Azzani and DeBord need to go. That's all I will say about it. I can handle Butch for another year as long as he makes changes

Reactions: 5 people
Say what you want but we are 5-0 if the D wasn't so bad at getting a stop. I'm not even talking about play calling. They just need to man up and hit somebody when it counts and maybe tak a geometry class to learn some angles.

Reactions: 10 people
Say what you want but we are 5-0 if the D wasn't so bad at getting a stop. I'm not even talking about play calling. They just need to man up and hit somebody when it counts and maybe tak a geometry class to learn some angles.

Jalen Hurd had 1 yard in the second half....we had 8 in the third quarter. Offense only scored 13 against a terrible defense.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back