Pig Howard suspended 1st game

(1) You got a nickname like "Pig," you're gonna be trouble.
(2) It's a good game to be suspended for.
(3) Coaches getting the attention of the starters and upperclassmen: fellas, no one is above the law. Keep it tight! Pig just happens to be the starter/upperclassman who gave them the outlet (see (1), above).

Reactions: 2 people
He has one semester left to show the NFL what he has to get an invite to the combine. I would like to hope this will be the last issue with this young man. I am rooting for him. I love to watch him play and I was hoping he would have a great senior season. Come on man!

Reactions: 1 person
I think the worst thing for upper classman is to move off site to a apartment, they tend to find trouble.

Jail cell in a building adjacent to practice field would be best, with work-release schedule for classes and football. Maybe conjugal visits in the off-season if they can produce a marriage license.

Reactions: 5 people
What size sledge hammer does a coach need to have to pound "team rules" into these kid's heads, OMG, is it not enough that they have everything under the sun to be successful and they can't behave in a fashion that doesn't make you pull your hair out?

Come 'on PIG! GYST and focus!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back