2015 Nike concept uniforms

TechnoVol

Can't wait until we start wearing Nike uniforms. I know several on here won't like this sort of thing but I think they look great and recruits would love it.

Again, these are only concepts posted by @SECFrenzy on Twitter but I thought I'd like to share what's possible with Nike next season.

Attachments

• Nike 1.png
    Nike 1.png
    156.7 KB · Views: 1,019
  • Nike 2.png
    Nike 2.png
    272.9 KB · Views: 932
Reactions: 69 people
Too many colors. If you're going to do jerseys do two colors and make them organized. These just seem thrown together by someone who is good at photoshop but bad at having taste.

Reactions: 13 people
I like the idea of an orange helmet, but it just never looks right IMO. Gotta have white helmets with the orange Power T. I don't mind the gray stripe, though.

Last edited:
I love the Smokey Gray one, especially with the alternate helmet. I don't mind updates and different styles, but keep the gray off the home Orange jersey.

To be honest, I don't understand why people think our uniforms are all of a sudden going to be so different just because we're switching to Nike. I have a feeling they're going to be much the same as they are now. That's not saying I wouldn't love a little switch up.

I don't like this. I don't think the grey should be in every uniform. Our colors are orange and white. A grey alternate is cool for a game or two a year, but incorporating it into every uniform is not. And I'm only 25.

Reactions: 10 people
Tennessee would not let that happen. Tennessee prides itself with tradition not being the next Oregon wannabe. Don't get me wrong I love grey jerseys and the one time black jersey but not every game. These uniforms go way beyond the black and grey uniforms.

This guy likes these. How about we look like a football team and not trot our guys out in something so misguided.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 941
Reactions: 1 person
I do like the idea of a orange facemask. In fact, I would be open to having one on our helmets permanently. I just think it's a good look.

images

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back