Tennessee 2014 spring practice schedule

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- The University of Tennessee football team's spring football practice schedule begins March 7, including five practices before the University's spring break (March 17-21). The Vols open on Friday, March 7, with the first of 14 practices leading into the DISH Orange and White Game, which is set for April 12 at 3:00 p.m. at Neyland Stadium. The Spring Coaches Clinic will be held April 3-5.

A pre-spring practice press conference with head coach Butch Jones will be held on Thursday, March 6 at the Stokely Family Media Center at Neyland Stadium, at a time to be determined.

Additionally, the annual NFL Pro Day is scheduled for Wednesday, April 2.

Tentative Spring Practice Dates
March 6 - Pre-Spring Practice Press Conference, Stokely Family Media Center, Neyland Stadium
March practice days: 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, 27, 29, 30
April practice days: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10
April 2 - NFL Pro Day
April 3-5 - Spring Coaches Clinic
April 12 - DISH Orange and White Game, 3 p.m., Neyland Stadium

***Revisions on March 12th

Please note that the Tennessee football team will practice on both Tuesday, March 25 and Wednesday, April 9. The Vols will not practice, as previously announced, on Sunday, March 30 and Tuesday, April 8.

Reactions: 1 person
I see this asked so many times it's crazy. So I'll suggest it be added to the post. The O&W game is free.

attachment.php

This was in one of the other threads. I'll put it here for those that like the calendar format like me :)

Reactions: 1 person
I see this asked so many times it's crazy. So I'll suggest it be added to the post. The O&W game is free.

Gas
Beer
Beer
Beer
Beer
Beer
Whiskey
food
ladies

= not free but well worth it! :yahoo: (and you'll notice I have them in correct order)

Last edited:
Just got an email that the April 5th practice is open exclusively to students, if anyone was curious.

Last edited:
Did they revise the practice sched? They practiced yesterday, but it wasn't on the schedule.

Been quiet considering there was practice yesterday and there will be one today... strange.

Please note the following revisions to the Tennessee football practice schedule for April 7-12 as listed below. There will be no practices on Monday, April 7 or Wednesday, April 9, as previously listed.

Tuesday, April 8************** *************** 4:20*********************** Assistant coaches available

Thursday, April 10********** 4:20*********************** Coach Jones and selected players available

Friday, April 11**************** 4:20*********************** Coach Jones available

Saturday, April 12*********** *3:00******************** Coach Jones and selected players available

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back