Hobby Lobby may close 500+ stores

Obsessed

Lab Rat
Hobby Lobby May Close All 500+ Stores in 41 States |

We believe that it is by God’s grace that Hobby Lobby has endured, and he has blessed us and our employees. We’ve not only added jobs in a weak economy, we’ve raised wages for the past four years in a row. Our full-time employees start at 80% above minimum wage.

But now, our government threatens to change all of that.

A new government healthcare mandate says that our family business MUST provide what I believe are abortion-causing drugs as part of our health insurance.

Being Christians, we don’t pay for drugs that might cause abortions, which means that we don’t cover emergency contraception, the morning-after pill or the week-after pill. We believe doing so might end a life after the moment of conception, something that is contrary to our most important beliefs.

What's not Christian about making a profit and paying your employees well?

Nothing.

Hobby Lobby and Costco are both business models that show retailers can pay employees a higher wage and still make a good profit.

Hobby Lobby and Chick-fil-a also show a business can be profitable and close on Sunday's.

Bravo to all 3 companies.

Reactions: 6 people
Hobby Lobby May Close All 500+ Stores in 41 States |

We believe that it is by God’s grace that Hobby Lobby has endured, and he has blessed us and our employees. We’ve not only added jobs in a weak economy, we’ve raised wages for the past four years in a row. Our full-time employees start at 80% above minimum wage.

But now, our government threatens to change all of that.

A new government healthcare mandate says that our family business MUST provide what I believe are abortion-causing drugs as part of our health insurance.

Being Christians, we don't pay for drugs that might cause abortions, which means that we don't cover emergency contraception, the morning-after pill or the week-after pill. We believe doing so might end a life after the moment of conception, something that is contrary to our most important beliefs.

]How do you feel about the magic negro giving billions to his muslim buddies, while they are killing Christians by the hundreds and burning their church.

Reactions: 1 person
I walked into a Hobby Lobby once.... true story

]How do you feel about the magic negro giving billions to his muslim buddies, while they are killing Christians by the hundreds and burning their church.

That magic negro hasn't read that part of killing Christians in the newspapers yet or heard it from Fox News.

Last edited:
No he's just one of those guys who thinks he's superior in every form or fashion... Probably got a lot of ass kickings growing up.

Because I linked to a source that clearly pointed out that the OP's "news" was inaccurate?

69, if you feel that this or any of my posts are an attempt to be "superior in every form or fashion", then I'd say you have a self esteem problem.

Reactions: 2 people
Because I linked to a source that clearly pointed out that the OP's "news" was inaccurate?

69, if you feel that this or any of my posts are an attempt to be "superior in every form or fashion", then I'd say you have a self esteem problem.

I don't have a self esteem problem...you' just come off as know it all Christian basher. You profess to be an expert in damn near everything...the word sanctimonious comes to mind.

Reactions: 4 people
I don't have a self esteem problem...you' just come off as know it all Christian basher. You profess to be an expert in damn near everything...the word sanctimonious comes to mind.

Other than Christian basher I thought that was me :(

atheist/liberal elitist he is

Reactions: 2 people
Your the herb basher... Politically you and I see eye 2 eye.

I don't really mind herb just not a fan of legalizing not that I would lose sleep if it was. It's fun arguing with people that just like getting high & use every argument in the world to defend it other than just getting high.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back