Its Time

etsuvol13

Can I has more hot pocket
I wish, Mr. Hart, to express the feelings with which I vote for the dismissal of Coach Martin from the University of Tennessee; and to state, in a few words, the reasons that impel me to this act.

I feel impelled, Mr. Hart, to vote for this Act by an overruling necessity. Earlier this year I was convinced that the Tennessee would be compelled either to separate from Martin, by dissolving the contract of the UT staff, or they would be compelled to abolish the institution of high ticket prices for a poo poo product and bring back the black curtain. This, in my judgment, was the only alternative; and I foresaw that the administration would be compelled, at some day, to make her selection. The day has now come, and Tennessee must make her selection, either to separate from Coach Martin, and assume the position of a university that is tired of losing in such miserable fashion, or she must submit to a system of policy that will drive the fans further away to the point no one even shouts MONEY on a three.

I have hesitated long before I have given the vote I now intend to give. If the destruction of this team entailed on us just a few losses a year, I could bear it, for I have seen these losses and felt its sting. But firing Martin, Mr. Hart, would be one of the least of the evils that would befall us. History gives us no account of the exodus of such an importance. We neither have a place to which to remove them to, nor the means of such removal. They therefore must remain with us according to those who "know." We ourselves would become demoralized and degraded if we are forced to watch this product on the court year after year. The former result of Buzz Peterson would take place, and we ourselves would become the walking dead of fanhood. This being the alternative, I cannot hesitate for a moment what my duty is. I must separate from the individuals that remain on the side of Coach Martin, the one under which I have lived, and under which I wished to die. But I must do my duty to the VolNation and my fellow fans; and humanity, in my judgment, demands that Tennessee should separate herself from the Coach Martin era.
If I am wrong in this responsible act, I hope all will forgive me; for I am not actuated, as I think, from any motive save that of justice and philanthropy!

Reactions: 2 people
I wish, Mr. Hart, to express the feelings with which I vote for the dismissal of Coach Martin from the University of Tennessee; and to state, in a few words, the reasons that impel me to this act.

I feel impelled, Mr. Hart, to vote for this Act by an overruling necessity. Earlier this year I was convinced that the Tennessee would be compelled either to separate from Martin, by dissolving the contract of the UT staff, or they would be compelled to abolish the institution of high ticket prices for a poo poo product and bring back the black curtain. This, in my judgment, was the only alternative; and I foresaw that the administration would be compelled, at some day, to make her selection. The day has now come, and Tennessee must make her selection, either to separate from Coach Martin, and assume the position of a university that is tired of losing in such miserable fashion, or she must submit to a system of policy that will drive the fans further away to the point no one even shouts MONEY on a three.

I have hesitated long before I have given the vote I now intend to give. If the destruction of this team entailed on us just a few losses a year, I could bear it, for I have seen these losses and felt its sting. But firing Martin, Mr. Hart, would be one of the least of the evils that would befall us. History gives us no account of the exodus of such an importance. We neither have a place to which to remove them to, nor the means of such removal. They therefore must remain with us according to those who "know." We ourselves would become demoralized and degraded if we are forced to watch this product on the court year after year. The former result of Buzz Peterson would take place, and we ourselves would become the walking dead of fanhood. This being the alternative, I cannot hesitate for a moment what my duty is. I must separate from the individuals that remain on the side of Coach Martin, the one under which I have lived, and under which I wished to die. But I must do my duty to the VolNation and my fellow fans; and humanity, in my judgment, demands that Tennessee should separate herself from the Coach Martin era.
If I am wrong in this responsible act, I hope all will forgive me; for I am not actuated, as I think, from any motive save that of justice and philanthropy!

Whew, I couldn't read all of that but let's just say" Bring Back Bruce" and be done with it!

Reactions: 7 people
Damn we need to jump off Bruce's D*&# already...that s*#@ is getting old!!!

I agree he isn't coming back, I want him back, but its not going to happen. I do however want coach that can, I don't know................................COACH:glare:

Shakespeare was easier to follow.

“When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night
And pay no worship to the garish sun.”

Reactions: 1 person
Shakespeare was easier to follow.

“When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night
And pay no worship to the garish sun.”

Thought the same thing smh. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people go out of their way to use huge words just to sound intelligent.

Yes, it is time folks. This loss just sums up his tenure here. Another BACKBREAKING, DISAPPOINTING and DEMORALIZING loss to a sch I t team that had no business winning!! They found a way to lose as usual, and that falls on the coach. Do the right thing and cut your losses and lets move forward....PLEEEEEEAAASE!

I love this stuff!

UT wins and life is great...UT is going to the tournament and Martin gets a vote of confidence.

UT loses and it's fire Martin immediately.

Why must dismissing Martin require only rehiring Bruce? When will UT fans realize he will never be rehired at UT?

Tell me why we wouldn't hire back the coach that brought the best 6 years in our history? Anything is possible if enough people get behind it. I still think there is a possibility if the "right" people get involved and want to make it happen.

I love this stuff!

UT wins and life is great...UT is going to the tournament and Martin gets a vote of confidence.

UT loses and it's fire Martin immediately.

To my defense, I have never thought we were going to the tourney after our loss to A&M.

Lmao at "poo poo product"!!!! And can you imagine the meltdown if we lose to South Carolina lmao!!!

Well, it does get quite old getting excited for him and this team over and over and over again only to get YOUR HEART RIPPED OUT OF YOUR CHEST! Arent you over this crap? Win lose win lose win win los loss...its getting irritating!

The sooner you admit to yourself that this team/program will never get it done under his leadership, the better off you and our beloved Vols will be!

Well, it does get quite old getting excited for him and this team over and over and over again only to get YOUR HEART RIPPED OUT OF YOUR CHEST! Arent you over this crap? Win lose win lose win win los loss...its getting irritating!

The sooner you admit to yourself that this team/program will never get it done under his leadership, the better off you and our beloved Vols will be!

We will be fine regardless...there's more to life than UT bball...like cheap beer and easy women!!!

VN Store

Back