Aja Wilson Visit.

nothing wrong with those Yankees from up north that a couple generations of living in Tennessee won't cure. Long as they leave their damn cookbooks up there.

Married to a Pa girl that can't make decent gravy..... :(
What is gravy?:)

God's gravy is a phrase used to describe a type of gravy which is so good that it is compared to God, and that God had invented it as it is so great.:peace2:

Will be a big surprise if she goes anywhere but SC. You have to wonder why she didn't sign early. One reason is she is not going to SC and didn't want to go through a full year of hearing a lot of people crying about not going there. The probable reason is that she wanted a lot of free visits lots of fun to go different places and signing early she wouldn't have been able to do that.

Reactions: 1 person
She's the number 1 recruit. Maybe she just wants to play it out, like some of the men do. Play up the drama all she can. If it somehow is between SC and UT, that last game of the season will be huge. Just wish I had more confidence in our team right now. They are not looking like a Final Four team. If things don't improve, Sweet Sixteen at best. IMHO.

She can really score if she were to come to Tennessee we would instantly move back up to the top. Put her Nared, Middleton, and Tucker on the roster and everyone except Massengale and Harrison would move to the bench.

sue bird & DT r gay & from uconn, so Geno can't say nothing....

When Taurasi left UConn without her degree to play in the WNBA, he banned her from the campus until she got her degree.

does that sound gay?
GENO:peace2:
They'll probably be able to help me more than I can help them. And players like Cappie (Pondexter), Sylvia Fowles, Candace Parker, Seimone Augustus, players like that, players who have played in the past like Tamika Catchings, players I've recruited, coached against, every one of them … I used to spend all of my time trying to figure out how we're going to stop them, how we can beat them. It'll be a pleasure to encourage them to beat other people. I'm looking forward to that.

hmmmm must be all gay too

Good lord. Can you guys start a new thread for who's gay and who's not? I thought this one was about recruiting A'ja Wilson.

After our play recently, I can't imagine that A'ja would pick UT. Can somebody out there give me any hope or reason that we could still land her?

Good lord. Can you guys start a new thread for who's gay and who's not? I thought this one was about recruiting A'ja Wilson.

After our play recently, I can't imagine that A'ja would pick UT. Can somebody out there give me any hope or reason that we could still land her?

she is needed here

She has more friends on their team than ours it seems. The question is do you really want to play with friends they can become enemies if things don't go well.

Aja should sign with the team that wins the last SEC game of the season between Tennesee and SC. I bet you would see some coaches and players going all out in that one.:)

hopefully that is us Volfan,but i wouldn't think one game would sway a recruit one way or the other

I wonder if she would make the difference Holdsclaw made when she got to Tennessee. Tennessee missed the Final Four 1992, 1993, and 1994 with some very talented young ladies on the roster at different points. Lisa Harrison, Caldwell, Nikki McCray, Dana Johnson, Michelle Johnson, Latina Davis, Tiffany Woosley, Vonda Ward, Michelle Marciniak, and finally made it in 1995, and if they had made some of those breakaway layups they missed would have had another NC in 95. Then Holdsclaw comes and provide the missing piece. I think Aja's game would definitely help Mercedes' and Bashaara's.

I wonder if it would make a difference for the teams knowing the win would get her, if that was the case. I think if you are a true competitor you will play hard regardless. With her I definitely see them getting back to the Final Four, and NC Game, especially with most of the top programs graduating key plays, Sims, Chiney O., Hartley and Dolson, Kayla McBride and Ochunwa, not sure about Schimmel.

It snowed today so I am just sitting here wondering. hehe

I wonder if she would make the difference Holdsclaw made when she got to Tennessee. Tennessee missed the Final Four 1992, 1993, and 1994 with some very talented young ladies on the roster at different points. Lisa Harrison, Caldwell, Nikki McCray, Dana Johnson, Michelle Johnson, Latina Davis, Tiffany Woosley, Vonda Ward, Michelle Marciniak, and finally made it in 1995, and if they had made some of those breakaway layups they missed would have had another NC in 95. Then Holdsclaw comes and provide the missing piece. I think Aja's game would definitely help Mercedes' and Bashaara's.

I wonder if it would make a difference for the teams knowing the win would get her, if that was the case. I think if you are a true competitor you will play hard regardless. With her I definitely see them getting back to the Final Four, and NC Game, especially with most of the top programs graduating key plays, Sims, Chiney O., Hartley and Dolson, Kayla McBride and Ochunwa, not sure about Schimmel.

It snowed today so I am just sitting here wondering. hehe

I know she is averaging 37.3 ppg and about 20 rebounds her Senior season. She seems to be the type players that can make all the difference. I think whomever gets her will certainly get to the final four. She is the missing link for both Tennessee and SC.

I know she is averaging 37.3 ppg and about 20 rebounds her Senior season. She seems to be the type players that can make all the difference. I think whomever gets her will certainly get to the final four. She is the missing link for both Tennessee and SC.
Hard to say for sure how she will do. In HS bigs don't have much competition and don't have to work hard, so they're more of a question mark.

She would be a big help for the Lady Vols if she would be willing to play the 5. I don't understand why UT doesn't have more blocks. 84 so far for the team. You'd think with a big front line there would be more. In comparison, uconn has three players with at least 50 blocks each.

VN Store

Back