The 14 Early Enrollees

Titans Fan

Just curious, who are the 14 early January enrollees? I three of them are the JUCO guys.

Would you like some mergerine for your biscuit?

I expect this thread to eMERGE soon.

Maybe this thread will make it long enough on Survivor to see the MERGE.

Er Merge Gerd!

Okay, I'm done.

Reactions: 5 people
Merge dozer coming through!

amd-bulldozer-o.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Am I the only one counting 15 ees in the other thread? Anyone know who didn't make it in?

Sorry, thanks for the link.

Hi Fan. You have to realize that some people like me hang out on VN a lot. Not everyone, maybe like yourself, do get to for whatever reason. This question is asked almost everyday and it is understandable that you are not aware of it. However, there are a lot of smart azzes that lurk here and if someone who doesn't lurk a lot asks a question, they are treated like some kind of misfit. Just ignore them and continue to do what you do. Many of us like inquiries like yours and get entertainment from the more snarky people who post here. I am glad you got the information you were looking for. Merry Christmas.

Reactions: 6 people
Hi Fan. You have to realize that some people like me hang out on VN a lot. Not everyone, maybe like yourself, do get to for whatever reason. This question is asked almost everyday and it is understandable that you are not aware of it. However, there are a lot of smart azzes that lurk here and if someone who doesn't lurk a lot asks a question, they are treated like some kind of misfit. Just ignore them and continue to do what you do. Many of us like inquiries like yours and get entertainment from the more snarky people who post here. I am glad you got the information you were looking for. Merry Christmas.

Thanks for showing Titans Fan that everyone on here is not an a_ _ hole. This post was refreshing. Thanks.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think Henderson is actually an EE

He is an EE...

Weekly Recruiting Update 12/2 - 12/8 - VolNation
TENNESSEE...
Dec 9, 2013 - 15 posts - ‎11 authors
... Joe Henderson will begin his career with the Vols on January 6th as an early enrollee. "Tennessee ...

This post is very RoadWarrior like

VN Store

Back