'14 JUCO DT Davonte Lambert (Auburn Commit 12/18/13)

Need matts42012 to drop into this thread ASAP or Skeeter, if he would like to make another appearance, and tell us what's the deal with Lambert. Someone send out the Matt or Skeeter signal to report to the Lambert thread!

Need matts42012 to drop into this thread ASAP or Skeeter, if he would like to make another appearance, and tell us what's the deal with Lambert. Someone send out the Matt or Skeeter signal to report to the Lambert thread!

Pretty sure matt posted ealier today it will be Wednesday before we know

Tweet from Weathered about Lambert

@Ummmm_Dubb: I know as a JUCO guy that it's all about decisions and your future.. I also know that @DaLamb89 will do what's best for him and his family..

Tweet thread has a convo between Weatherd and Lambert. He likely won't respond to Chris's last message unless he sends a direct message to Weatherd. The Twitter versions of the FF are gonna piss him off if they haven't already. So many negaVols.

Why??

The have openings on the DL next year and are playing for a NC this year. Why wouldn't a kid want to go there??
Are you saying Auburn doesn't have a history of underhanded recruiting tactics?

Also, are you implying that he wouldn't have a greater impact here? Are you trying to say Auburn's depth chart is more favorable than ours? If so, I want my avitar back.

Last edited:
Well if he decommits he decommits best of luck Davonte Lambert will be rooting for you #VFL

All of this PC 'I'll root for you' nonsense is ridiculous. If he chooses Auburn, that means he isn't playing for the Vols, so by default, I won't really care or follow his career much after that. I mean to be a VFL you actually have to be a Vol. Don't get me wrong. I don't wish him any ill will, but I'm not going to root for a player that claims one thing, lies about it, and then goes another direction and plays for another team. Yeah it's his choice, but it's also my choice as to whether I cheer for him as well.

That being said, all of you goofs that are bothering him on twitter with the same repetitive question need to back off. And I'm not buying the Niebuhr report, and I think Davonte Lambert will be a Vol come Wednesday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
If it were me I'd go after another DB like a DJ Smith full force if Lambert leaves. We have a great haul at D-line, but we need a lot of help at CB still. In all likely hood Butch will just take best player he can get, but I do hope it's something at CB.

I won't be rooting for him if he flips. That's time we could have recruited someone else, just speaking the truth.

Most definitely. Don't sit there and say your solid to the program and then all of a sudden flip at the end.

VN Store

Back