'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a massive ego to pair with Muschamp. That staff would not gel well.

Oh, I agree with that. I was just speaking in theory. Way too much ego for that to work.

Regarding Kiffin's playcalling, I think he lost his team, and as we learned against KY in 2011, that can send things slightly off course. Also, his QB's could not complete a pass.

Mercy! Go ahead and jump. Become a fan!

Killer-Klowns-041.gif
Watched killer klowns from outer space the other day and all I could think about was you and your gifs lol

Iirc Matt Barkley all but tossed Kiffin under the bus on Grudens QB show. Kiffin is overrated in every aspect of football except recruiting. I would argue his recruiting is flawed also.

Well, of course there is the depressing song "Send in the Clowns" by Judy Collins... However, there are many clowns that make people feel good and make people laugh... Clowns will be clowns. Does that answer your question?

The pictures you post (and your avi) aren't the kind that make people feel good. Creepy.....

Reactions: 1 person
Very weird for a committed player

I Am sure he is a risk to lose but imo the kid has zero idea about college football and how passions run strong here at Tennessee. I am sure he has no idea he just pissed all of us off by saying something positive about the gays

I always worry about a kids long term future at UT when he really wants to be elsewhere. Seems like those kids always end up transferring after a year or two.

Reactions: 2 people
I wouldn't pull his schollie, but saying he wants to be here then talking about dream school stuff just makes him sound like he's with us just to make sure he has a back up plan.

Reactions: 2 people
I wouldn't pull his schollie, but saying he wants to be here then talking about dream school stuff just makes him sound like he's with us just to make sure he has a back up plan.

I would really hate if this were the case. Jakob has been one I had been hoping for us to pull all year. We need LBs with athleticism that can wrap up...Johnson seems to fit that mold

I would really hate if this were the case. Jakob has been one I had been hoping for us to pull all year. We need LBs with athleticism that can wrap up...Johnson seems to fit that mold

Completely agree! I am excited about every recruit we have. Hopefully, Jakob stays committed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back