'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The in home with Jakob sealed it. He only has 2 weekends before the dead period so time is running out fast.

Killer-Klowns-004.gif

So clowns come to your mind when good news arrives?

Well, of course there is the depressing song "Send in the Clowns" by Judy Collins... However, there are many clowns that make people feel good and make people laugh... Clowns will be clowns. Does that answer your question?

This was brought up on the VQ by Woody Womack while discussing Jakob Johnson's rating.

Since Thigpen can't discuss players I'm not sure where this consensus came from that he said this guy is the No. 1 linebacker in the country. Is there a link to his quotes about this?

I was quickly searching through the thread and didn't see anything. Is this one of those someone has an 'inside source' rumors? Or does someone legitimately know that Coach Thigpen made this claim?

This was brought up on the VQ by Woody Womack while discussing Jakob Johnson's rating.

I was quickly searching through the thread and didn't see anything. Is this one of those someone has an 'inside source' rumors? Or does someone legitimately know that Coach Thigpen made this claim?
Making the claim to the public would be a violation.

It was Uzi. It is only Internet rumor that's why I have never accepted it for more than a statement made in jest

I believe it was Holder who said it (I think he works in the AD) on VQ. Uzzi said the staff was very very high on the kid.

edit: I went back and found it, it was uzzi but I'm also pretty sure Holder or someone else on VQ said the same.

Thig thinks he is best LB in the country. No joke, they feel this kid is special.

-Uzzi

With Uzzi being Ritzmann and from Germany (like Johnson) and still close to the program I'm guessing the staff talked to him about Johnson, which is where he got his information. IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back