Next 3 games on Vols basketball schedule

TennFan

The next 3 teams on the schedule are:
Citadel
Tennessee State
UTEP

These should be winnable games for the team.
Am I correct or will they have some trouble?

Once we get to conference games it won't be easy!
Will this team win more than 20 games?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
:)

If it weren't for the shaky start, I'd say UTEP is a gimme, but that is not the case. The other games should be Ws, and I still predict a win against UTEP.

We should win the next 3, but that's why they play the games, you never know.

Get our defense fixed and I'll feel better

We should win the next 3, but that's why they play the games, you never know.

Get our defense fixed and I'll feel better
I wish we would use zone. Our players lack the initial quickness to play really good man-to-man. Seems like we still are getting beat on the screens, and can't make it up due to a lack of speed.

Our length is ideal in zone, right?

I wish we would use zone. Our players lack the initial quickness to play really good man-to-man. Seems like we still are getting beat on the screens, and can't make it up due to a lack of speed.

Yes it is.

The next 3 teams on the schedule are:
Citadel
Tennessee State
UTEP

These should be winnable games for the team.
Am I correct or will they have some trouble?

Once we get to conference games it won't be easy!
Will this team win more than 20 games?

The next 3 games won't tell us much, will be a good chance to work out some problems. Will be nice to head in to BFA on a winning streak. Hopefully we get a chance to punch Xavier in the face.

And yes we will win 20 games

Reactions: 1 person

Our length is perfect, however nobody on our staff is what you'd consider a great zone teacher. If we had Boeheim then sure, but contrary to common belief, teaching a great zone defense isn't done over night.

I think you're more likely to see what we used tonight, that half court press and trap along the sidelines, that utilizes our length.

No I have an idiot problem. They say dumb ish because they know there's no repercussion, so I try to get them to actually put something on the line.

No surprise most ignore the offer.

I just don't pay attention when people say crazy things. Kinda like VN bets. Lol

VN Store

Back