'14 TN WR Josh Malone (UT commit 12/4/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing changed. If anything it improved our chances, he saw how easily he will have a starting job next fall opposite North.

That may be how Malone views it, but I have no doubt that he could walk in and start at UGA, and depending on a couple things, possibly for FSU too.

Seeing us get our faces handed to us, while FSU demolishes Wake Forest, didn't help our chances. It may not have hurt as much as some want to believe, but suggesting it helps is a pretty sheepish perspective IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
The talk around all the Station Camp football people is that Josh Malone will commit to Tennessee. I know he could can change his mind but Malone is currently the best football football prospect that is currently playing in Tennessee.

Reactions: 3 people
Well apparently station camp football people say he is committing to the vols. From one poster who has one post

That is incorrect. Station Camp is not saying that.

Allow me to edit this a bit. That is incorrect from my side. I've heard nothing of the sort. It is of course possible that someone said that.

Last edited:
I'm just repeating some random new poster who posted that in the hot recruiting news. And I said really now to that, I don't believe that. I was being a dick. What do you hear pal?

I know you were just repeating him. I won't say exactly what I've heard. I was trusted with some information but I don't feel it would be right to share it in full detail without Malone's consent.

All I will really say is that I think the forum has the wrong idea of his recruitment to this point. He is high on Tennessee, and he might attend Tennessee, but they are by no means the clear team to beat, or out in front of the others. --- From what I was told from people I know that are as close to the situation as possible without being family.

Reactions: 1 person
The talk around all the Station Camp football people is that Josh Malone will commit to Tennessee. I know he could can change his mind but Malone is currently the best football football prospect that is currently playing in Tennessee.

reported

I know you were just repeating him. I won't say exactly what I've heard. I was trusted with some information but I don't feel it would be right to share it in full detail without Malone's consent.

All I will really say is that I think the forum has the wrong idea of his recruitment to this point. He is high on Tennessee, and he might attend Tennessee, but they are by no means the clear team to beat, or out in front of the others. --- From what I was told from people I know that are as close to the situation as possible without being family.
Who is the real threat

Hi Josh

Who is the real threat

That would practically give away the information. I'll give you a little though. Without the essentials.

I was told that two teams are out in front, and the two who told me the info had a guess (just a guess) at who had a slight edge. But like I said, they're as close as it gets to him so probably a pretty a solid guess.

They also said a third team is a good ways behind the other two but still being considered.

The three teams are the obvious ones. Tennessee, Florida State, and Georgia.

I will also say this, Josh reads this site and govols247.

That would practically give away the information. I'll give you a little though. Without the essentials.

I was told that two teams are out in front, and the two who told me the info had a guess (just a guess) at who had a slight edge. But like I said, they're as close as it gets to him so probably a pretty a solid guess.

They also said a third team is a good ways behind the other two but still being considered.

The thing the other two have we do not is great QB play. Winston at Fsu although he is gone in one more year and Richt has put EVERY starting QB he has had in the NFL save Joe Cox. They are stacked after Murray leaves. Dobbs has to show he can do the job in these next two games.

Thanks man.

Josh Malone is the best WR in this class. Hope he wants to help his home state get back to the glory days.
I used to think UT/UGA but I'm thinking it's a UT/F$U. Hell I guess it could be UGA/FreeShoes

Well in that case...WE LOVE YOU JOSH AND WE REALLY NEED YOU IN ORANGE!!!!!!

Reactions: 9 people
So many negatives on here. Let's just trust Butch Jones and his recruiting prowess to get the job done. We won't know anything definitive until Dec. 4th so we will just have to wait and see.

I really want Malone but I won't go doom and gloom if we don't get him. The only thing I care about at this point is getting rid of our current defensive upperclassmen and getting some real ballers that can play some damn defense

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back