247Sports Crystal Ball 2.0

Too much info for my brain!

It just means the top UGA predictors are beginning to throw in the towel on the dawgs getting Malone. :)

The graph shows the turning point in the fight for Malone. It was the boat ride.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_22.jpg
    ScreenHunter_22.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 31
  • ScreenHunter_23.jpg
    ScreenHunter_23.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: 6 people
I read the other day that they will soon have recruits making crystal ball predictions as well. That is when the trolling of all time will begin.

Oh, goody. Sabermetrics is now a part of football recruiting predictions. I am sure the stats guys could explain this mess to us.

There is no way their averages deserve to be that high. I understand that if you don't let them change their prediction, they will never make a prediction until the last minute. Maybe they should only be allowed to change their prediction once per recruit.

Oh, goody. Sabermetrics is now a part of football recruiting predictions. I am sure the stats guys could explain this mess to us.

Todd Snider - Statistician's Blues

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/IUK6zjtUj00[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
There is no way their averages deserve to be that high. I understand that if you don't let them change their prediction, they will never make a prediction until the last minute. Maybe they should only be allowed to change their prediction once per recruit.

A lot of them only take safe bets. And a guy like Swain has inside info and makes some bold predictions. But I think they made a switch so that it’ll punish you more for a wrong decision, and won’t help you if you change your decision.

That's the point of the score. The further out their prediction is, the more points they get.

VN Store

Back