'14 TN WR Josh Malone (UT commit 12/4/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malone should be smart and be a Vol. Murray will be gone after this year and Georgia fans are going to want the most under achieving coach in college football Mark Richt gone before it's all said and done. He should become part of this class and help rebuild this program into something special.

Where is Skeeter when you need him? :)

hell-naw.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Well...yeah. Why that date though? Birthday? Grandmother's birthday? My point being that if he is already a Vol and 12/4 isn't a particularly special day, just announce and grab your spot.

He announced that he's announcing Dec 4. Could be a day with special meaning to him that we aren't aware of. All I know is, on Dec 4, I'll more than likely pull a hammy once he commits to UT, which, based on all the information we have, I believe he will.

He announced that he's announcing Dec 4. Could be a day with special meaning to him that we aren't aware of. All I know is, on Dec 4, I'll more than likely pull a hammy once he commits to UT, which, based on all the information we have, I believe he will.

I think it is a belated birthday gift.... to me. :crazy:

Georgia after new WR's as well, like Lauderdale.

Quote from Lauderdale today to Rivals (re Georgia):

"Last time I talked to them they were asking me for my transcripts and we would talk every now and then, but it wasn't anything really all that serious, but I have been hearing from them a lot more lately."

Georgia knows they aren't getting Malone.

Covering all their bases. It would be stupid not to. We also have a committed receiver that might not end up signing with UGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back