Stolen Trailer

I always suggest people crawl under their trailers and carve some sort of ID on the main frame or axle. This helps us ID them once we locate it.

Mods if this isn't permissible, please feel free to delete this thread. I thought I would reach out to my friends here on Volnation to ask if they could keep their eyes open for a trailer that was stolen on Monday morning at 1:30AM in Powell. The trailer was crucial to my business and I use it frequently.

The trailer was stolen by two white men of slight build, between the ages of 20 and 35. They were in a dark, midsize SUV. I caught them on security cameras but the footage is not of much use unfortunately. I'll try and upload the video if I can figure out how. I have them on video heading north on Clinton highway in the Emory Road area of Powell heading toward Anderson County so anybody up in the north like Anderson, Campbell, and Scott Co. areas, please keep our eyes out. Please spread the word.

Thanks Volnation! :hi:

Edit: You tube link Stolen Trailer - YouTube

Could you tell if the SUV had a TAG APPLIED FOR, instead of a license plate, I saw some guys that looked questionable driving around in a dark SUV, a few weeks ago

Could you tell if the SUV had a TAG APPLIED FOR, instead of a license plate, I saw some guys that looked questionable driving around in a dark SUV, a few weeks ago

I did too. Looked like the drivers side window motor may have blown out as there appeared to be a lot of smoke coming out. Last reported dropping off a skinny kid with khakis at the nut house.

I always suggest people crawl under their trailers and carve some sort of ID on the main frame or axle. This helps us ID them once we locate it.

I was thinking, if/when I get another, I would stencil in the SN underneath somewhere and then stitch weld a plate over it.

I think it had a regular tag. If you watch the video you can see it reflect. If you look close it looks like the right front wheel looks to be a spare. The rear one reflects like chrome and the front doesn't.

I think it had a regular tag. If you watch the video you can see it reflect. If you look close it looks like the right front wheel looks to be a spare. The rear one reflects like chrome and the front doesn't.

sorry to hijack, but it's an inside joke from the VN tailgate a couple of weeks ago...
Tex, 3* and Comp rode around drinking and smoking in a rental SUV that had LAF tags

hope you get the trailer back

Or coated in brake dust. Just a thought.

Yea, your right. I bothered me a lot Monday but I've simmered down since. I hope it does catch up with them though, SOON! (Haha) Most of them are doing for drugs.

The reason I asked if you'd been drinking was I didn't understand your post earlier. (But I do now)

Sorry to hear about the theft....someone cleaned out my garage a couple of years ago (I left the door open) ...it was full of everything but cars....left the cheap stuff in the yard and road in front of the house....I asked the cop if I should visit pawn shops and he said that most likely , like 95% of stuff like that is sold for pills...

Sorry to hear about the theft. I will keep my eyes pealed for any 20-35 year old white dudes.

Did this not happen in Tennessee?
Have you moved again?

Sorry op. I've had trucks, trailers and cash stolen. Punk got 2 years. Hit me for about 70k

Good luck

People in the north Knoxville/Powell area need to be aware. A car lot on Clinton Highway, just north of the Walmart was hit on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Security cameras caught a beige Chevy Blazer stealing a Uhaul rental and a F150 pickup. I'm now wondering if the folks that stole mine were driving a dark SUV. The night vision on the cameras may not show it well enough to differentiate.

My church is a portable church that sets up in a school. We had a trailer stolen from our office that contained around $30K worth of electronics in it. It ended up being that the guy that picked it up thought someone else in the church got it and went to the school. When he got there no one showed up with it and that is when we determined what had happened.

Thieves were never caught.

VN Store

Back