Recruiting Forum: Football Talk VIII

Jason Allen

@vol_football Ten years ago I played in one of the longest most #exciting games of my college career, 5 overtimes while making the game winning play! Wow, how time flies! #victory #beatbama #volnation #vfl #vols #godisgreat #buckbama #upset #collegegameday #godisgreat #govols #greattobeavol #volsriseup

Instagram

Reactions: 5 people
Jason Allen

@vol_football Ten years ago I played in one of the longest most #exciting games of my college career, 5 overtimes while making the game winning play! Wow, how time flies! #victory #beatbama #volnation #vfl #vols #godisgreat #buckbama #upset #collegegameday #godisgreat #govols #greattobeavol #volsriseup

Instagram

Liked

JJ McCleskey (@JJMcCleskey)*The Team that makes the fewest mistakes will win. When a break come your way score! Lets get it in #VolNation #VFL #SEC

Instagram

Chris Walker

Me, @stunt4president and @dro41vols07 making a HUGE play in this bitter rivalry in '09! Although it didn't go our we fought Til the end! Don't get it twisted, just because Tennessee hasn't won in a few years doesn't mean that subdues the hatred for that "red team"! #GBO #Beattheredteam #VFL

In picture, Chris Walker, Eric Berry, and Dennis Rogan

Ok couple questions for you guys.

1.Worley- over/under 200 yards passing?
2.Neal- over/under 85 yards rushing?
3.Palardy- over/under 6 punts?
4.Howard/North- over/under 6 catches for 75 yards.

5.UT Defense- over/under 2 forced fumbles?

Under slightly
Under slightly
Even
combined? Over
Under

http://www.youtube.com/v/ZcIwK2mhi9Y

This needed to be posted again. I woke up to this as my alarm this morning and have been saying this to everyone today. It's time to hit those fa****, incest-breeding, bandwagon, no good for nothing Updykes in the mouth every play for 60 minutes!

PS: The DL needs to employ the shoe-string tying tactic to this game as well.

1 under
2 over
3 over
4 over
5 under

I haven't been hyped up for this much for The Third Saturday in quite a few years. GBO! Ron, pass the kool aid this way!

1) Even
2) Over - 110 (Marlin with 90 yards)
3) Over
4) Under on catches, over on yards
5) Even

Looks like A&M bout to take Vandy to the woodshed. Think the hype from last week about their win will die fast after this game.

Watching am candy. Think our run game is going to gash candy

On another note apple is really smart. They autocorrected vandy to candy

VN Store

Back