Recruiting Forum: Football Talk VIII

it would transform ALL perception of CBJ and where UT is headed in the now, not just the future..

My point is nothing today can change my perception of where this program is heading.

Now nationally today could make a huge statement I agree but with those close to program, recruits included, we all know where this train is heading.

To be fair he looked like he was intimating that a loss wouldn't change the state of the program all that much. Bruin is smart enough to know that a win would be huge for our program.

Ok I've figured it out. Desmond had some bad orange juice this morning. He said we will lose big today and just said USCjr was "embarrassed" by Tennessee. I took it as a shot. Hey Desmond, Michigan sucks ass. True story.

bama has given up one (1, uno) TD in their last 5 games...geez. Who were those 5? Ole Miss, Ark, GA St, and I can't think of the other two

We're gonna need every ball to bounce our way and every call to go our way. A couple pick 6's wouldnt hurt. We definitely need to win the turnover battle(at least +2 imo).

bama has given up one (1, uno) TD in their last 5 games...geez. Who were those 5? Ole Miss, Ark, GA St, and I can't think of the other two

We're gonna need every ball to bounce our way and every call to go our way. A couple pick 6's wouldnt hurt. We definitely need to win the turnover battle(at least +2 imo).

Kentucky and Colorado St. Their strength of schedule so far has been incredibly tough thus far.

Kentucky and colorado state(?).

We will have a hard time getting past 17 IMO

When teams attack vertical Bama has problems. They've just played bad competition. What's funny is Tennessee has better win than Bama this year. :)

Yeah, it's a tough question for me. Luckily, none of us will have to worry about that, because we're going to beat Bama today and still go to a bowl.

A BCS bowl after winning out.

UGA beats UF, Auburn beats UGA.

South Carolina beats Mizzou and we win out.

Beat Bama again, and Sugar Bowl!!!!!!!

Ok, the optimism is running out of control. I have gone full Butch.

Reactions: 2 people
Kentucky and colorado state(?).

We will have a hard time getting past 17 IMO

I think we can do it. I really do.

I just want to point out again how V Sunseri is out in their secondary. Both uga and usce were starting someone new in their secondary due to injury vs us. Can Worley put up better stats than the opposing qb of a top 10 team for the third game in a row?

Vinnie Sunseri is a big loss for ua. It could be a factor bc he made sure their D was always lined up correctly and on the same page. I wonder if Butch and Coach Jake came up with some different looks to try to confuse Sunseri's replacement. On the flip side, our secondary is getting better and better every week.

We got this!

A BCS bowl after winning out.

UGA beats UF, Auburn beats UGA.

South Carolina beats Mizzou and we win out.

Beat Bama again, and Sugar Bowl!!!!!!!

Ok, the optimism is running out of control. I have gone full Butch.

If you have a full Butch for 4 hours, you need to call a medical professional. Or call your friends to brag about it. That's my course of action.

Inky Johnson (@InkyJohnson)*UT playing Ala "Who? "....,,They're not even deserving of me to mention their name. I FEEL THAT TYPE OF WAY TODAY, LET'S GO UT!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Tennessee Football (@Vol_Football)*On @ESPNCFB Gameday, Saban: #Vols "coming of age over the last few weeks. They are playing very well, the QB is playing very well."

<------

Still doesn't give a dam about the whole state of Alabama!

I'm from Tennessee!

Let's whip dat azz and get the red team out of their National Championship bid!

The only thing Alabama ever did was give McCarronn a hot girlfriend.

THIS!

Buck Fama

GBFO

VN Store

Back