Terri Saban looking for homes in Austin Texas [rumor, obviously]

He has a house on Lake Burton in North GA too. Near the LaPrades area where I keep a boat in the summer. Have actually seen him out there on the lake and spoken to him.

Last edited:
Heard Butch was looking for some land is Tuscaloosa. apparently, in the north and south end zone at bryant stadium because he is planning on his boys being there a lot :D

Reactions: 4 people
I did see where she doesn't like Tuscaloosa much would like to be in a larger city. I think if Saban wants that job he will get it. Texas will pay as much as Bama will be interesting to see what happens after the season.

You are the wife of a multi millionaire...where do you live redneck Alabama or Austin Texas?

This is an easy decision.

He has done everything he can at Bama. Only way to improve his legacy is by doing it again at Texas.

It's no big secret that Saban's wife isn't that fond of Tuscaloosa. She'd much rather be in a larger city. Even friends of mine who are Bama alum and still have significant ties to the university have told me this. Would she leave Tuscaloosa for say, Austin,TX? In a heartbeat. She'll have to convince her husband first though.

Who wants to retire in Alabama other than us deer hunters. Sabans gone after this year.. also the pan is getting hit in the SEC.

It's no big secret that Saban's wife isn't that fond of Tuscaloosa. She'd much rather be in a larger city. Even friends of mine who are Bama alum and still have significant ties to the university have told me this. Would she leave Tuscaloosa for say, Austin,TX? In a heartbeat. She'll have to convince her husband first though.

Austin is one of the few areas I would consider relocating to.

Reactions: 1 person
Is Muschamp the fallback guy, or has his Utex, once coach-in-waiting star diminished, or still exist?

He has a house on Lake Burton in North GA too. Near the LaPrades area where I keep a bat in the summer. Have actually seen him out there on the lake and spoken to him.

This post must be explored. Did you suffer any serious injuries? Was he out there shirtless, crushing Silver Bullets Spurrier-style? Don't keep us in suspense, man.

VN Store

Back