Homeland

the part of Nazit still being in the tunnels was pretty HUGE IMHO

I still watch the show and the finale did a lot to make up for some of the holes I thought came up throughout the season but I thought the whole scene in the tunnels was fairly ridiculous. All that said, one of the arguments is that Nazir had to be caught and killed for the plot to work.

Last edited:
I don't think it's Quinn, his performance telling Estes to leave Brody alone was too convincing. If Quinn wanted to take down Brody he would have done it.

Saul did just get an instant promotion and he got to take out Estes at the same time but I don't peg him for a mass murderer.

My biggest question is why did Brody and Carrie leave the memorial service when they did? Awful convenient. Could still be Brody or wait for it...... Carrie.

For a second I wondered if it was Mike that did it somehow.

My money is on Max, the tech guy from the van that always pals around with Virgil.

Very interesting. max is Virgil's brother.

Is there a chance it's a character we haven't been introduced to?

Jessica was kind of creepy during the last episode when Brody's pretaped manifesto was aired. She had a strange look on her face(almost a smile) when Dana was tellling them to turn the tv off and Jessica was like "no, we need to watch this".

No way Saul would kill innocent civilians. There have been too many emotions showed by him. Writers can't turn that around, imo.

Saul looked too shocked...Carrie, not her either. Something is BAD in the CIA though I'm thinking serious twist on its way for season 3...

Just watched the entire season 2.....awesome....no wonder Brody and Carrie won best actor....can't wait til season 3

Anyone watching the new season? So far, it's quite a bit slower than previous seasons, but I'm assuming they are setting things up for down the road. Kerry's still crazy and Brody is still in a world of guano.

Anyone watching the new season? So far, it's quite a bit slower than previous seasons, but I'm assuming they are setting things up for down the road. Kerry's still crazy and Brody is still in a world of guano.

I've watched the first 3 episodes, and honestly I'm really bored. I assume it will get going, but the whole storyline with Brody's daughter is killing the show. She's an incredibly annoying character and the actress who plays her really isn't that good. I also find it humorous the kid who plays her boyfriend was a part of the last trainwreck of a season for Dexter.

Having said that the last episode was better towards the end.

Haven't seen the latest episode but I agree that the season so far has been slow and boring. The continual back and forth with Carrie being crazy, being treated, being crazy is getting really old. I realize it's realistic for that disorder but it's not good for tv. They need to wrap that up and move on.

I've watched the first 3 episodes, and honestly I'm really bored. I assume it will get going, but the whole storyline with Brody's daughter is killing the show. She's an incredibly annoying character and the actress who plays her really isn't that good. I also find it humorous the kid who plays her boyfriend was a part of the last trainwreck of a season for Dexter.

Having said that the last episode was better towards the end.

Agree with you on all points. Found it disgusting that we were subjected to watch a sex scene with two underage teens. The whole storyline is pretty boring this season.

Agree with you on all points. Found it disgusting that we were subjected to watch a sex scene with two underage teens. The whole storyline is pretty boring this season.

Morgan Saylor(Dana) is 19 in real life
Sam Underwood(Leo) is 26 in real life

If that makes you feel better.

Wow did not see that coming!

Just when I thought the season was going to suck this episode explains a LOT!

Wow, just watched it. I agree it saved the season. However the Dana story line is almost unbearable.

VN Store

Back