girls harassed' in school bathroom by transgender student

Okay, Fred Phelps... where do intersexed individuals take a piss in school?

Ohh, the 1 in 4000 human?

The one his BC states,,if his BC states male thats the one to use

And Im sure in this case the boys BC states MALE

You use the one that your BC states(MALE) don't you? Whats so damn hard about that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Ohh, the 1 in 4000 human?

The one his BC states,,if his BC states male thats the one to use

And Im sure in this case the boys BC states MALE

You use the one that your BC states(MALE) don't you? Whats so damn hard about that?

Maybe I don't want to be harassed in the bathroom by someone with half a vagina.

Reactions: 1 person
Everybody should just ridicule the he/she & the he/she's family & let them know just how #%^*+ up they are.

What is the nature of the harassment? Interesting the article said nothing substantive about the actual harassment.

My guess is 'his' actual presence in the girls restroom is what they're considering harassment. I don't see how the school would be taking the stance it is if true harassment had been verified.

My guess is 'his' actual presence in the girls restroom is what they're considering harassment. I don't see how the school would be taking the stance it is if true harassment had been verified.

true harassment?

So your wife would be OK if I walked in on her and her daughter at the mall and pulled my bang bang out and pissed?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

What would the school do if a Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold type walked in a used the girls restroom and the girls complained? Threaten the girls with a hate crime?

VN Store

Back