Adrian Peterson's kid

Unfortunately, this is a common issue.

My wife is a Medical Resident and every week or so they have an infant or toddler admitted because they were beaten or abused. I have to tell her I don't want to hear the details because some are pretty horrific.

Just recently a boyfriend of a infant's mother was arrested because he put the crying infant in the freezer for 3 hours to keep it from crying.

My wife is a Medical Resident and every week or so they have an infant or toddler admitted because they were beaten or abused. I have to tell her I don't want to hear the details because some are pretty horrific.

Just recently a boyfriend of a infant's mother was arrested because he put the crying infant in the freezer for 3 hours to keep it from crying.

That pisses me off. I get frustrated at my 2 year crying but id NEVER hurt her. What a freaking joke these ppl are
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person

What the F! This is why I am a proponent of infinite trimester abortions.

Coach Leslie Frazier publicly confirmed the news. Peterson flew to South Dakota late this week to attend to a family matter involving his infant son. The fact that Peterson was back at Vikings headquarters on Friday and will start against Carolina hopefully means the young boy is doing well. "I'm able to release a lot of stress through sports," Peterson told reporter Sean Jensen. "I really appreciate all the support from fans and the Vikings. I ask y'all respect my privacy."

Yeah, killing people is F***ING AWESOME! :crazy:

If they deserve it then so be it. I'm guessing that your one of those douchebag liberal types that would rather rehab the offender rather than accept the fact that some don't deserve to live among us. I wonder if you'd feel different if someone beat your child to the point of death?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
If they deserve it then so be it. I'm guessing that your one of those douchebag liberal types that would rather rehab the offender rather than accepting the fact that some don't deserve to live among us. I wonder if you'd feel different if someone beat your child to the point of death?

Wish I could like this a few more times.

Reactions: 2 people
My heart goes out to the family but I can't help but wonder if this would have happened had AP decided to be a real father instead of a baby daddy.

Reactions: 2 people

people are freakin messed up. I don't understand it at all. I really have no words for stuff like that. Just wish there was a way to prevent it/help the kids

VN Store

Back