USC Head Football Coach Lane Kiffin Fired

jokerama

I have been waiting a while for this and now it officially begins...As you were volnation GBO

Attachments

• dave-chappelle-dancing-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-530.jpg
    dave-chappelle-dancing-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-530.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I call it karma and glad to see it come full circle...If he is lucky daddy will get him a job fitting Romo jockstrap

Last edited:
I too am glad to see Kiffin's demise at USC. However, keep in mind he will end up with some sort of sweet gig somewhere (relatively speaking). And he still has a hot ass wife. He'll still end up better than 99% of us. If not more.

Reactions: 1 person
I too am glad to see Kiffin's demise at USC. However, keep in mind he will end up with some sort of sweet gig somewhere (relatively speaking). And he still has a hot ass wife. He'll still end up better than 99% of us. If not more.

If you were and AD or NFL GM - would you trust him ?

Well i'll be heading to the tobacco shop today (if true). Get me a nice Cuban and smoke the whole thing. Karma came back and bit that azz...

Y! SPORTS

Paul Finebaum calls USC coach Lane Kiffin the ‘Miley Cyrus of college football’

“How did someone like Lane Kiffin ever get these jobs?” Finebaum said. “How did he land the Raiders job? At Tennessee? And particularly the one at SC? People think it’s because of his father, Monte, the great defensive wizard. In some respects, Lane Kiffin is the Miley Cyrus of college football. He has very little talent, but we simply can’t take our eyes off him.”

Reactions: 6 people
Sad day for SGM and his boy Kiffin.

Wants it

sgmf.jpg

Reactions: 9 people
So, he's not a good coach after all? Hmmm.

Im not sure this is accurate. He made a few great coaching moves while here. I think he's good coaching up lesser talent. Remember, he made Crompton look like an actual QB. Some coaches can do alright with scrubs, but I don't think they'd succeed where championships are expected.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back