volnation needs to be cut off.

chattaboogie

I drink and post.
It has become obvious to me that our fanbase must be collectively hammered right now. There is some real gold poppin up on here. So I ask you what are you drinkin an what number is it? I'm doin green label bout to put down number 9.

Reactions: 6 people
It has become obvious to me that our fanbase must be collectively hammered right now. There is some real gold poppin up on here. So I ask you what are you drinkin an what number is it? I'm doin green label bout to put down number 9.

Op if your not happy you should have never hoped on the train.... You sir should be cut off

Mountain Dew...nothing more.

Edit: "liker" makes my "roids" flare up, and I can't handle another PITA.

1319650698_drunk_puking_fish_melon_head.gif

tumblr_inline_morva9ndsS1qz4rgp.gif

funny-drunk-guy-in-a-store.gif

0abadsanta.gif

Reactions: 5 people
I like Volnation. You have more freedom in this forum than in the Rivals forum. Plus it's free to use. GO VOLNATION!!!

Reactions: 4 people
I don't drink but I feel it is better to laugh than to cry about a situation that is what it is.

I don't think you can just call this a loss. We were just rode hard and put up wet. Rodney King is even shocked by that beating.

Reactions: 1 person
George Dickle Barrel Select at the moment sir. Downed a few shots of Popcorn Sutton's during the game though.

Message boards like this attract two types of people:
The most passionate 1% of fans
People who enjoy watching said fans' exaggerated behavior at their highest and lowest points.

Civil and informed discourse is the exception, not the rule. Just grab some popcorn and enjoy the show!

There needs to be a law against drinking and posting. Now excuse me while I sign off, and grab my black label Jim Beam.

VN Store

Back