Dont send stupid stuff to recruits

I thought Little nick at the washing powder school put quarters in the recruits mail boxes, so they could use his Laundry mat, someone told me that.

Reactions: 1 person
We are grown men most anyway if a recruits does not come to TENNESSEE because of a dumb azz posting something on twitter or facebook we dont need him anyway.

I saw where someone tweeted Brandon Powell yesterday with "Tear an ACL" right after he decommited. That is just classless. Of course he retweeted for the world to see. There is a line between being a passionate fan and a f'ing idiot. And to be honest that line isn't thin at all. If you cross it then yeah your a moron. Thats my two pennies...

If "getting it" requires being on the edge of my seat reading the daily whims of underage males, then you're right, I don't get it, never had it, and never will get it in the future.

I just saying, if I make a fake gf acct and bring in the top recruit every year, am I really doing something wrong?

Win, at All costs!

:rock:

I just saying, if I make a fake gf acct and bring in the top recruit every year, am I really doing something wrong?

Win, at All costs!

:rock:

For the next ten seconds I shall serve as your moral compass that shall provide a lifetime of decisions.

This is a wonderful idea with no repercussions. Use the name Lennay.

Looks like terrypedigo is chiming in.

Also, people should really learn the proper use of YOUR/YOU'RE and THEIR/THEY'RE/THERE before asking someone to come to a university.

Reactions: 2 people
If "getting it" requires being on the edge of my seat reading the daily whims of underage males, then you're right, I don't get it, never had it, and never will get it in the future.

That's all well and good. But with that attitude you'll never be the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

People were tweeting to Brandon Powell to break his legs, to tear his ACL, to tear his meniscus, to tear his Achilles tendon,that he should just go jump in front of traffic, just lots of terrible things because he decommitted.

People were tweeting Devonte Lambert that he would lose all of his twitter followers and never see the field because he sucked if he chose Florida.

Just things people shouldn't be tweeting

People were tweeting to Brandon Powell to break his legs, to tear his ACL, to tear his meniscus, to tear his Achilles tendon,that he should just go jump in front of traffic, just lots of terrible things because he decommitted.

People were tweeting Devonte Lambert that he would lose all of his twitter followers and never see the field because he sucked if he chose Florida.

Wait! I thought we were talking about stupid sh!t. These arguments seem reasonable to me.

Reactions: 2 people

You sure these are Vol fans? or people posing as Vol fans? Because there are a lot of phony accounts out there from fans of other schools to attempt to hurt UTs recruiting.

That's all well and good. But with that attitude you'll never be the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

I'm not claiming to be, never claimed to be, and won't claim to be in the future. Maybe we just disagree right now, much like we've disagreed before. But that's not to say we can't agree on something in the future.

Keep on mind a lot I those people are other teams fans that create twitter just to act like vol fans. Clearly no vol fan would come up with this as alias jasonkidd_espn which now no longer exists after the acl tweet

Just think if the Florida thing don't pan out and he wants to keep his followers... there is always USCe to attend and pump gas.

They only follow UT Athletes, and mods, they only tweet at recruits and players in positive ways, and when he decommited, they went off on him. So, they seem to be fans, just crappy ones

I'm not claiming to be, never claimed to be, and won't claim to be in the future. Maybe we just disagree right now, much like we've disagreed before. But that's not to say we can't agree on something in the future.

:hi:

VN Store

Back