UFC 163 - August 3rd @ 10PM

unconventional
Featherweight Championship
Jose Aldo(22-1) vs. Jung Chan-Sung(13-3)

Lyoto Machida(19-3) vs. Phil Davis(11-1)

Cezar Ferreira(5-2) vs. Thiago Santos(11-2)

Thales Leites(20-4) vs. Tom Watson(16-5)

John Lineker(21-6) vs. Jose Maria Tome(33-3)

Hopefully the fights are good because the card isn't. Terrible in fact...

I'll still watch but the only fight that interests me is Machida vs. Davis

Hopefully the fights are good because the card isn't. Terrible in fact...

I'll still watch but the only fight that interests me is Machida vs. Davis

Big Zombie and Machida fan, but I agree the card is turrible.

Also welcome back TOP, hope all is well friend.

Reactions: 1 person
So too recap Ben is excited because of Phil. I hate it cause no sexy Mir, and TOP hates it cause no big guys.

Carry on.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeeeah, no big guys *sniff*

Machida will have to make up for it with a KO.

Speaking of the light heavyweight division, can't wait til August 17th when Shogun beats Chael Sonnen's ass. Although and I can't believe I'm about to say this... I don't know if I hate Chael anymore. He made some comments about Lebron that were pretty funny. What wasn't funny though was Lebron apparently pushing a kid in wheelchair out of the way who wanted an autograph at the Silva/Sonnen fight. Also said Lebron hit on his fiance. smh

Exclusive: Chael Sonnen Details History, Beef with LeBron James | Bleacher Report
From what I understand, he thinks the letter purple comes after C

lol

Ever since TUF I've liked Chael. He seemed to genuinely care about the guys on his team, and to be a good dude. I hate that his antics get fights, but it is what it is. Other guys need to learn to promote themselves better. If he should ever cross paths with LBJ. LBJ should do what Urlacher did with Bas walk away quickly. The Bas/Urlacher story is one of my favorites, as I can't stand Urlacher. Lol

Ever since TUF I've liked Chael. He seemed to genuinely care about the guys on his team, and to be a good dude. I hate that his antics get fights, but it is what it is. Other guys need to learn to promote themselves better. If he should ever cross paths with LBJ. LBJ should do what Urlacher did with Bas walk away quickly. The Bas/Urlacher story is one of my favorites, as I can't stand Urlacher. Lol

lol

I just read about it again and yeah, that's funny. Brian Urlacher sounds like a real douche. Bas apologized and offered to get him another beer but Urlacher runs his mouth and asks if he wants to take it outside. Douche move by Urlacher to act like that. Especially over something so trivial.

lol

I just read about it again and yeah, that's funny. Brian Urlacher sounds like a real douche. Bas apologized and offered to get him another beer but Urlacher runs his mouth and asks if he wants to take it outside. Douche move by Urlacher to act like that. Especially over something so trivial.

Bas response when Urlacher asked him was great. Bas would have absolutely murdered him. Probably with open palmed liver shots.

The Roger Huerta fight was even cooler. Some guy hit a girl, and Huerta proceeded to knock the dude out. Instant justice.

Wow.... that knockout looked so staged and fake. Is UFC turning into WWF? Anthony Perosh wasn't even touching the guy. He threw 10 punches and all looked like he was holding back to fake it and he was missing. I'm not saying that was fake but yeah, it looked fake.

Wow.... that knockout looked so staged and fake. Is UFC turning into WWF? Anthony Perosh wasn't even touching the guy. He threw 10 punches and all looked like he was holding back to fake it and he was missing. I'm not saying that was fake but yeah, it looked fake.

Some of the goings on lately have seemed staged

VN Store

Back