The Memphis Grizzlies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
“@ESPNSteinLine: Still hard to pinpoint a frontrunner for Mo Williams but hearing Grizzlies are firmly in mix for vet PG who's unexpectedly still available”

3sob.com | The Quiet Storm: On The Miller Signing And The Koufos Trade

Good read and sums up my thoughts. Let the analysts put OKC, Houston, LAC, Spurs, and Golden State ahead of us. It's their loss.

Good article. "...there’s a strong case to be made that the Grizzlies have both the best center in the league, and now the best backup center..." Combine that with the middle being opened up w/ the fact we have two very strong outside threats in Miller and QPon, not to mention Bayless and we could be looking at a very good season.

Chris Herrington says there's nothing on the Delonte West front. They're focused on Mo Williams and if that doesn't work out, they'll turn to Beno Udrih.

I wouldn't mind Udrih. Quality backup PG. Williams may be out of our range, or he may not want to come to Memphis all together. Udrih seems more realistic and he will be cheap.

There's still a very real possibility calathes does not come over this season.

I would love a Mo Williams acquisition.

Calathes makes 14. We need a 5th big. Especially with Zbo's age/recent injury history.

No clue how I could have forgotten abou the great Leuer, but he would be our fifth big. Thus the great guard chase makes a little more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back