antonio morrison arrested (uf) for...

So over the top, it's ridiculous.

A warning would have sufficed.

Is it a dbag thing to do? Yes.
Is it a roidhead thing to do? Yes.
Is it something you deserve to be arrested for? No.

I got pulled over and almost arrested in Gainesville once. I pulled up to a red light at like 3am, and sat there, and sat there, and sat there. I thought maybe I missed the sensor, so I backed up and then pulled back up to the line. Still no green light, and no traffic has passed anywhere on the road, so I said I'd wait 2 more minutes and then just run it.

So that's what happened, after 6 minutes of waiting I ran the red light. And got pulled over 1/4 mile later. As he's walking to the window, I unbuckle my seatbelt to get my wallet out of my back pocket. So, he charges me with running a red light, and not wearing my seatbelt. He then says " I watched you at that redlight for like 5 minutes, and knew you were gonna eventually run it, it breaks sometimes and stays red for up to 10 mins, it never fails to catch someone running it" to which I said "if you watched me and saw me run it after everything I did there, then pulling me over was bull$&@""

He then made me get out of the car and sit on the curb, and asked to search my car, I said there's nothing in there, and he said I can arrest you now for resisting arrest and we'll still search it, or you can sit there, shut your mouth, and let me search it. So he searched it, gave me 2 tickets, and left.

I have no love for the Gainesville PD

As much as I detest the gators, this is BS. Here's a picture of the arresting officer in case you gators want to look em' up.

GIFSoup

Miami was picked to win its division, UT not so much.

Granted it's the ACC, and if Miami wins their division chances are they'll get destroyed by Clemson or FSU in the title game.

Miami making the ACC title game would be a huge accomplishment in itself. still a young team

Someone with IT skills and imagination needs to set up "The Gator Awards". Similar to the Oscar's or Espy's in honor of UF's progress in off the field incidents. You could set up various categories for program with the most:

Alcohol incidents
Drugs
Theft
Battery
Misdemeanors
Felonies
Top Overall, etc

This years "Gator" goes to ....
And the "Gator" goes to ...

VN Store

Back