CBS releases possible Tennessee games on CBS

Ooltewah Vol

CBS just released their preferences for games (which could always change) and at this point, The VOLS have a shot at 4 possible games. Stay tuned as I will let you know as we are informed.

SEPT. 21 3:30-7:00PM Tennessee @ Florida

OCT.5 3:30-7:00PM Georgia @ Tennessee
OR LSU @ Mississippi State

OCT. 19 12:00N-3:30PM Georgia @ Vanderbilt
OR South Carolina @ Tennessee

OCT. 26 3:30-7:00PM Tennessee @ Alabama OR Vanderbilt @ Texas A&M

Reactions: 7 people
It's been leaked a few places that the Florida game will be @ 3:30. It was posted a few different places and then removed later.

I would say you can count on that one

CBS just released their preferences for games (which could always change) and at this point, The VOLS have a shot at 4 possible games. Stay tuned as I will let you know as we are informed.

SEPT. 21 3:30-7:00PM Tennessee @ Florida

OCT.5 3:30-7:00PM Georgia @ Tennessee
OR LSU @ Mississippi State

OCT. 19 12:00N-3:30PM Georgia @ Vanderbilt
OR South Carolina @ Tennessee

OCT. 26 3:30-7:00PM Tennessee @ Alabama OR Vanderbilt @ Texas A&M

Tennessee-Florida is all but a lock. Tennessee-Georgia depends on the start the MSU gets off to.

Tennessee-Alabama is a likely pick.

The 12:00 game on Oct. 19 is completely up in the air.

It's been leaked a few places that the Florida game will be @ 3:30. It was posted a few different places and then removed later.

I would say you can count on that one

As the way it should be. Plenty of time for pre-game. Can't wait, my first game in The Swamp.

Who are they looking at for the double header slot on Nov. 9? I know Bama-LSU will be the primetime game, but I was curious on the other. All other games that weekend not on CBS have to be an early kick IIRC.

NOV 9 DH 3:30 GAME COULD BE

Miss St @ Texas A&M
OR
Vandy @ Fla.

Last edited:
Who are they looking at for the double header slot on Nov. 9? I know Bama-LSU will be the primetime game, but I was curious on the other. All other games that weekend not on CBS have to be an early kick IIRC.

Man I was hoping the aub game would be one of them. I will be there for that one.

Tennessee-Florida is all but a lock. Tennessee-Georgia depends on the start the MSU gets off to.

Tennessee-Alabama is a likely pick.

The 12:00 game on Oct. 19 is completely up in the air.

Fingers crossed for a night game there...

VN Store

Back