Funny song about Dooley

VolMaster14

Former Sunshine Pumper
Havent seen this video till now and didnt see it posted so thought I would share :loco:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r-mz0dh6cs[/youtube]

Dooooollleeeey.... A legal scholar
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The hell with dools we are kicking azz in recruiting and still people wont to bring that name up, he was a joke as a football coach, we all know that why dont we just let it die because we are coming to the top kick azz fast.

My Favorite Dooley line is...."We're gonna work like heck"

It was the same line every week.. OP. thanks for sharing!

I find it funny that this video was posted in September of 2011, and then for some reason 8 months later someone bumped it with the word "cool".

This never get's old. I just hate that he wore the color Orange.

Oh shut up. Say that about Kiffin and Orgeron and all those d-bags who brough a lack of character to the program but Dooley never wronged anyone. He just wasnt a great coach. Character-wise he was very good for the program, and a high-character, low talent person isn't the type of person to be ashamed of.

Oh shut up. Say that about Kiffin and Orgeron and all those d-bags who brough a lack of character to the program but Dooley never wronged anyone. He just wasnt a great coach. Character-wise he was very good for the program, and a high-character, low talent person isn't the type of person to be ashamed of.

Yeah that's exactly what all the high school coaches are saying.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back