'14 TN DB Rashaan Gaulden (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Last week instate standout and Rivals250 member Rashaan Gaulden made a trip out West to Washington to camp for the Huskies and the versatile defensive back walked away with yet another offer as Gaulden continues his strong spring and summer go around. Tennessee still has to be considered the leader here for Gaulden as he seems more and more comfortable in Knoxville after every visit.

-VQ

Reactions: 1 person
what would be even better is if you could cut out vic and have him moving closer to Gaulden as a gif...

I am disappoint... I went to work out, and thought VN would have had this done by the time I returned. Anyways, here it be.

3v0bak.jpg

Reactions: 13 people
Some guy posted this on VQ-

From the Vandy Board

Slow day at work, so I decided to bounce around the boards. A vandy homer posted this:

"I was part of a program a few weeks back with my daughter and there were a couple of young men that knew him, and I had a 2 min conversation with the young man and he's all utee...then I asked him why is he waiting to commit and he said that he's gonna do it on NSD because he wants to get on tv and he likes the attention...so there you have it, as a matter of fact he never seriously considerd anybody but them, he likes attion is why he hasn't committed yet"

VN Store

Back