Rutgers coach Flood "SEC wont play us"

UTVolCountry

(>',')>
Rutgers coach Kyle Flood: Two SEC schools ducked us in future scheduling | NJ.com
I think our players saw last year when we played Arkansas and we played the rest of our schedule that we can compete with anyone in the country.”
Bert.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Who would really want to play Rutgers? I don't think anybody in the SEC would do a home and home series with them(They would at the very least buy out the date at Rutgers).

Next year's move to the Big 10 will be the high water mark for Rutgers' media attention. Once they actually begin playing in a legit conference, we will never hear from them again.

Reactions: 15 people
yawn. its the routine take a shot at SEC from another attention seeking whore

Reactions: 11 people
Come on, don't you guys want to take our recruiting trail up along the jersey shore?

Next year's move to the Big 10 will be the high water mark for Rutgers' media attention. Once they actually begin playing in a legit conference, we will never hear from them again.

They will fight it out with Indiana for next to last place in the Big 10.

Good move on his part IMO. I don't agree with him. Also Arkansas travels to Rutgers this fall for the 2nd half of the home and home.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think he means that two other SEC schools didn't want to do a home-and-home with Rutgers.

VN Store

Back