'14 KY QB Cole Ousley

Vol_til_I_die

Lone Oak QB in top 100 | Jody Demling - Recruiting

Not sure if the link works or not (I'm on my phone) and if this is in the wrong forum, mods please move it to correct place.

A little early for this kid, but in the article it says he is 6'3", 160...not sure if that is current or if that is what he was last year as a freshman. Put up gaudy numbers last year. Plays in a VERY pass happy offense. A kid from this same high school set the national season passing td record a few years ago. Definitely worth keeping an eye on over the next few years.

Last edited:
Wow. 3 in the top 100 from the same city and it isn't in Texas, Florida, or Cali.
From Knoxville.
No tellling the future with these 3 and what can happen, but could you imagine if they do progress and are rated in the top 100 by any of the recruiting services and then land the Berry's and a few others that have been mentioned around here. For those posters who have said that '13 and '14 would be the breakout recruiting years I am starting to see why.
Now we need to win and win big.

Reactions: 1 person
Saw this guy play this year. He plays in a spread, pass-happy offense VERY similar to what Worley played in in high school. Ousley has really good accuracy and finds a target and gets the ball out quickly. It will be interesting to see how this kid progresses over the next couple of years.

He plays at Lone Oak High School located in Paducah, KY.

Camped at Louisville and Western Ky this summer; was the fastest QB at the Louisville camp. No major offers yet. I couldn't get his profile to attach and I also noticed the link that I posted when I started the thread isn't found now either.

Junior season got off to a bad start. Played Paducah Tilghman Saturday night and dislocated his non-throwing shoulder. Out 5-7 weeks.

“Tennessee was unbelievable. The facilities were unreal and the fans treated me like a king,” Ousley said.

“Yes, (Tennessee) has been recruiting me. Them, Western Kentucky and especially Louisville. I keep in contact with Coach Watson (Louisville) about once a week. I think I would have several offers if I wouldn’t have injured my shoulder. They just have to see that I can still do it,” he continued.

“I just got the steel plate taken out of my shoulder and I get to start throwing again this week,” Ousley said.

-scout

I'm sure the kid is good, maybe a preferred walk on? I get the impression since we've missed out on our top targets at QB in 2014 we'll probably spend the scholly on another position of need.

I'm sure the kid is good, maybe a preferred walk on? I get the impression since we've missed out on our top targets at QB in 2014 we'll probably spend the scholly on another position of need.

Kind of doubt that. They wanna sign a QB every class. There will be more QB's pop up like every year. Dobbs was a late add, Bray was late in the yr. More QB's will develop their SR yrs.

Cole is now at McCracken County High School. This is a new 1900 student school in Paducah that is made up of the former Lone Oak, Heath, and Reidland High Schools. They open up tomorrow against Paducah Tilghman. It'll be interesting to see what kind of offense was installed and if these kids were able to get on the same page or not in a short time.

VN Store

Back