Texas A&M AD takes shot at Bama and Saban

TnScooby

SIAP.. Texas A&M AD Eric Hyman took a shot at "Bama and HC Nick Saban with a riddle during a recent speaking engagement:

"What does the Moon and Texas A&M have in common?? We both control the Tide..."

Texas A&M Takes a Playful Jab at Alabama and Nick Saban | AthlonSports.com

Like Saban needed anymore ammo to avenge their only loss last year..Carefull what you wish for A&M,,The matchup this year could get UGLY for A&M...

Thoughts??? :popcorn:

I agree.Why people say dumb sh#t that does nothing but provide locker room ammo and motivation(such as Dooleys locker room speach did for V doors)is beyond me.:blink:

Still a little wet behind the ears for that comment.

Statements like that should come with winning STREAKS.... Not winning game

Aggs are about to find their proper place in the pecking order and I bet they aren't making jokes after it is over.

Eh, it's no big thing. He was speaking to boosters. It isn't like he was making fun of Catholics, or the entire South.

I doubt Bama needs this bulletin board material.

1. it's the type of crap people say at booster meetings all the time.

2. it does not effect the outcome of games.

3. texas a&m is going to have consistently strong football teams as long as they have a good coach (like a lot of programs). sumlin is a good coach. texas a&m isn't going anywhere. they will win 10 this season, if not more.

Eh, it's no big thing. He was speaking to boosters. It isn't like he was making fun of Catholics, or the entire South.

I doubt Bama needs this bulletin board material.

You are probably right, I'm sure they were already at the top of the tide's list anyway.

And shirts have already been made:

“We Control The Tide” T-Shirts Now Available

The ante has been raised and it didn’t take long. Texas A&M AD Eric Hyman told a group of boosters Thursday night, “What do the moon and Texas A&M have in common? They both control the Tide.” By Friday, “We Control The Tide” had made its way to a t-shirt, courtesy of Aggieland Outfitters.

Texas A&M will host Alabama on September 14th. Will there be bigger buzz for a game all year than this one? What will we see more of during the telecast – shots of Katherine Webb or people wearing these shirts? (H/T USA Today)

aggies.png

Reactions: 4 people
1. it's the type of crap people say at booster meetings all the time.

2. it does not effect the outcome of games.

3. texas a&m is going to have consistently strong football teams as long as they have a good coach (like a lot of programs). sumlin is a good coach. texas a&m isn't going anywhere. they will win 10 this season, if not more.
You need to quit making posts that I agree with. It's unsettling.

Reactions: 1 person
Here's something else that a&m and the moon have in common.

They're both looking for their first national championship since world war II.

aggies are so silly.

Someone should remind aTm that Bama doesn't have to play at Baton Rouge the week before coming to College Station.

Looking forward to this match up. I have a feeling it won't go so well for the Aggies. I would like to see the upset again, but really?

yall do realize that bama lost like 4 starters on their offensive line going into college station right? and will have only played 1 game before playing A&M

VN Store

Back