Cruitin' Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to stab my eyes and eardrums now.
And one of those girls were CUTE at the most, and why is there a blind man with an Umbrella behind him pointing at a map

I want to stab my eyes and eardrums now.
And one of those girls were CUTE at the most, and why is there a blind man with an Umbrella behind him pointing at a map

They were playing a new game. Guess on the map where James Franklin's next job will be. I think he was pointing to USCw. Kiffy to vandy FWIW.

SIAP, UT hired Mike Vollmar to replace David Blackburn as senior associate athletics director for football administration.

This guy came from Michigan. He has also worked at Bama while Hart was there, so there is the tie.

From a UT statement:

"Mike brings a wealth of first and knowledge and expertise to this role," said Vice Chancellor and Director of Athletics Dave Hart. "Our athletics program is fortunate to have him join our Executive Staff while also providing outstanding administrative leadership within our football program."

"It was an absolute privilege to work with Coach Hoke and the entire football staff at Michigan, and I'm very appreciative of the opportunity they afforded me," said Vollmar. "That said it is an honor for me and my family to join the University of Tennessee as I further my career professionally.

"Having worked with Dave Hart for three years previously, I am confident great things are in store for UT Athletics, and with the reputation Coach Jones has built in a short amount of time, I know Tennessee Football has a bright future as well. My family and I are excited to be Tennessee Volunteers."

SIAP, UT hired Mike Vollmar to replace David Blackburn as senior associate athletics director for football administration.

This guy came from Michigan. He has also worked at Bama while Hart was there, so there is the tie.

From a UT statement:

"Mike brings a wealth of first and knowledge and expertise to this role," said Vice Chancellor and Director of Athletics Dave Hart. "Our athletics program is fortunate to have him join our Executive Staff while also providing outstanding administrative leadership within our football program."

"It was an absolute privilege to work with Coach Hoke and the entire football staff at Michigan, and I'm very appreciative of the opportunity they afforded me," said Vollmar. "That said it is an honor for me and my family to join the University of Tennessee as I further my career professionally.

"Having worked with Dave Hart for three years previously, I am confident great things are in store for UT Athletics, and with the reputation Coach Jones has built in a short amount of time, I know Tennessee Football has a bright future as well. My family and I are excited to be Tennessee Volunteers."

The bama infiltration continues

From a UT statement:

Michigan has really turned its program around in the past couple of years. Especially in football.

From a UT statement:

Heck, the first three letters of his last name are Vol! He'll fit in just fine here :)

On the biggest differences in Butch and Dooley's practices.

Faster tempo, more chaos with stuff like sudden change. They spent a ton of time on fundamentals this spring. And Jones is very, very active in everything. Now remember we saw every scrimmage this spring and an hour of practice. With Dooley we got to see no scrimmages and about 15 minutes of a practice.

-Hubbs

Check out this breakdown of sec team's draft picks the last 20 years real quick at mrsec. Pretty depressing smh

Draft Day Rewind: The SEC’s Pipelines To The Pros

When it comes to big movers there is no one in
the conference that compares with Tennessee’s
rapid decline. Over the past 20 years, the
Volunteers have produced 101 NFL draft picks,
tops in the league with Georgia. But 61 of those
selections came between 1993 and 2002. Since
’02 — and right about the time the Volunteers
began to decline on the field — UT has produced
just 39 draft picks. They’ve produced just 13 in
the past five seasons and just one last year. It’s
little wonder the Vols of the past decade have